He 219

The most advanced WWII prop aircraft
new reply
stapme!
Senior Airman

He 219

Post by stapme! »

Downloaded and immediately took off from blacked out runway in a rainstorm. Definitely gave me that old Battle of Berlin feeling. Only regret is that all those cannons can't fire at your Lanc and vice versa. FANTASTIC work. Brilliant, stunning choice.

-E
Senior Airman

Post by -E »

Yeppers, you have to add those yourself (and even then, they don't really do anything but make you feel better *grin*)

GT182
Staff Sergeant

Post by GT182 »

But you do feel better. :wink: :D
"War does not determine who is right- only who is left" Bertrand Russell

Member Of Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, Pa.
Tour Coordinator KILG and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG
Bombs-Away.net

kubanskiloewe
Airman

Post by kubanskiloewe »

:shock: ehm, how can I do this ?? and are this effects also available for the 190´s or P47 ?

snave
Staff Sergeant

Post by snave »

GT182 wrote:But you do feel better. :wink: :D
Personally I sit on the washing machine, have a hairdryer in the face and make `thakka-thakka-thakka` noises... and I spray myself with used engine oil.

But then I am in need of medication... :lol:
Simon Evans

GT182
Staff Sergeant

Post by GT182 »

by snave
Personally I sit on the washing machine, have a hairdryer in the face and make `thakka-thakka-thakka` noises... and I spray myself with used engine oil.
LOL Never thought of that Besides, my computer's too far away from the laundromat. :wink: No, I don't have a laptop, and doesn't want one either.

And -E, where did you get the effects from?
"War does not determine who is right- only who is left" Bertrand Russell

Member Of Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, Pa.
Tour Coordinator KILG and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG
Bombs-Away.net

stapme!
Senior Airman

Post by stapme! »

Uh, -E, those effects are terrific---how the Heinkel do I get them???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Was this a Photo Shop job, you rascal?

-E
Senior Airman

Post by -E »

The Schrage Muzik effects are a personally modified version of the effects that come with the CS Yak 3. The triggering system/gauge is an old thing I did a long time ago. However, I should differentiate between forward firing cannons and the schrage muzik cannons. Shame the ammo counter(s) area is inaccessible via the panel.cfg (on all the WoP planes *sigh*), as adding ammo counting and the counters themselves, is easy enough.

My plate is pretty full for the next 1.5 - 2.0 weeks, so I couldn't promise anything until then... If anyone would like this for your Uhu, remind me then. I can say off the bat, you would need to send me the cannon effects from the CS Yak 3 (I think the plane is down to under $10'ish?) to get the Schrage Muzik effects modification. You will also need to be able to edit aircraft.cfg's and panel.cfg's for installation. Ability to read instructions will very probably be a plus as well. *grin*

As said before, the effects are only eye (and ear) candy and don't really do anything but make you feel better. (I do, everytime I "shoot down" one of my AI Halifaxes... or any one of many unsuspecting online flyers. *Von -E grin*).

stapme!
Senior Airman

Post by stapme! »

I'll provide the Yak if you can provide the instructions (preferably written for a computer idiot!). Ingenious work, -E.
Last edited by stapme! on 20 Dec 2008, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

-E
Senior Airman

Re: He 219

Post by -E »

(I was curious why I was getting notification of a thread that's been dead for a year and a half, until I saw your edited date of today. *grin*) Check your pm...

new reply

Return to “Heinkel He 219 "Owl"”