Videos of things that fly

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Videos of things that fly

Post by bullfox »

I used to watch a lot of airplane videos on YouTube, but then we adopted two cats from the local shelter. Now when I'm watching airplane videos the little female jumps up in my lap and insists we watch bird videos. So we do.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Videos of things that fly

Post by MarcE »

Lol, we‘ve had a cat for 2 months now, too. She‘s 12 years old and knows EXACTLY how she can distract me from airplanes xD

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Videos of things that fly

Post by DHenriques_ »

bullfox wrote:I used to watch a lot of airplane videos on YouTube, but then we adopted two cats from the local shelter. Now when I'm watching airplane videos the little female jumps up in my lap and insists we watch bird videos. So we do.
Not sure but I might have you beat. I was watching 12: O'clock High one night and our cat jumped up on the sofa, stepped on the remote, and changed the channel to "The Animal Channel" where a show on cats was being aired.
We STILL haven't figured THAT one out !!!!!!!!

Dudley Henriques

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”