coupons???

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cessna lover

coupons???

Post by cessna lover »

I would love to have the V-tail bonanza but it's a little high priced for me right now. but I see on the store page there is a coupon. how much off are the coupons?

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: coupons???

Post by MarcE »

Those coupons are very common in online marketplaces. It actually means there are discounts for various circumstances. For example the company I work for has agreements with various trademarks so I can get eg 20% off for a GPS navi via a coupon code on their online market. So probably there are comparable agreements for example employees of the sponsors of A2A GA airplanes. Or maybe there is a VA that has something like that with A2A, I don't know.. But if you don't have a coupon code that's of no real significance for you.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

oh ok thank you. but no I don't have a coupon code. I may just wait to get this plane.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Gotta buy products in order to get coupons on future items. Not sure if they will still have yearly sales on products though.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

oh ok thanks.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”