Transfer purchased a/c from simmarket.com to A1Asimulations?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Mike Sierra
Airman Basic

Transfer purchased a/c from simmarket.com to A1Asimulations?

Post by Mike Sierra »

Hi; I've been buying A2A aircrafts on simmarket.com - until today, when I gave up waiting for the Bonanza to appear in the simmarket stock.
But, alas, I've already bought the C172, C182, the Cherokee 180, the Comanche (all for P3Dv3 and v4) and the Spitfire (only for v4) - using the professional version every time.
Now, after I've learned about the new installer(s), I'd liked to download 'my' machines from THIS site.
IS there a way to get those products, which I already have payed at simmarket.com, to be switched free in my account at A2ASimulations?
And what information about my purchases would you need?
Thanks in advance for help,
Michael.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Transfer purchased a/c from simmarket.com to A1Asimulati

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Michael,

I'm afraid it's only purchases made from the FlightSim Store (FSS) that we can transfer to the A2A store. We're only doing this because sadly FSS isn't updating products on their site or communicating with customers or publishers.

Offering a similar option for other online retailers just isn't feasible for a number of reasons.

However, you should be able to download updated installers from SimMarket for your existing products.

Thanks,
Nick

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

And the moral of the FSS story is, whenever possible, always buy direct from the manufacturer. Experience has taught me, that third party suppliers can and WILL let you down.

Steve.

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

With the best customer service around not sure why anyone would buy A2A products from anyone but the A2A store. Oh yea the FSS still hasn't come thru with the transfer of some of my ORBX scenery. They do not respond to my multiple requests so I gave up. Not sure what their problem is but I certainly will never do business with them again. They sure are down under the curve. :D Now there is a glaring example of the difference in customer service from the best (A2A) to the worst.

Mike Sierra
Airman Basic

Post by Mike Sierra »

What a pity, but I admit: for ONE user it's most probably not feasible. BTW: Now (!) the Bonanza is on Simmarket.com...
Nevertheless I wonder whether the installers for the Céssnas, the Comanche and the Cherokee have been updated there (no information from Simmarket concerning this).
Michael.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”