Who Wants to Help Me Configure the RXP 750?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Orlaam
Senior Airman

Who Wants to Help Me Configure the RXP 750?

Post by Orlaam »

So I bought the GTN 750 from RealityXP. I already have the Flight One version but was swayed towards the RXP version for a some reported enhancements.

Trouble is, unlike the F1, the RXP requires some tweaking to be set up. First of all there is a thread on Avsim about tweaking the .ini file to equal out the VC and 2D brightness. I posted a question there but the developer's answer made less sense than the end-users comments. They report adding to the file with NO_BEZEL options. The manual says this is for a no border version. Essentailly I have no idea what to truly add or edit to balance out the VC and 2D brightness. :?

And the 2D pop up. It's too big. How do we adjust the size so it's aspect is intact but the GPS in 2D view isn't a 4th of the screen size? The F1 was a perfect size in 2D. In that same vein, how can I assign a clickspot to the 2D so it'll close via the 2D panel, not the VC?

And lastly, does anyone know how to adjust the TAWS-A warning regarding flaps on final? It barks "Too Low Flaps" despite having the flaps full down. I would understand a warning in a no flap landing but not with 20 or 30 degrees... :?:

I would be grateful if anyone can enlighten me or simply post their ini settings.
Chris J.

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU | Windows & Pro 64 bit | FSX:SE

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”