21.3 Hours and Still Not Tired Of It

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
DatDudeMIC
Senior Airman

21.3 Hours and Still Not Tired Of It

Post by DatDudeMIC »

Where have you been flying to?
Keep The Blue Side Up,

Micah H.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: 21.3 Hours and Still Not Tired Of It

Post by n421nj »

I’m at 7 hrs and didn’t think I’ve flown it that much but loving the new rain effects and luckily weather had been rainy. I wish all GA airplanes from A2A could have the same features but that’s what I say about every new release
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

EnDSchultz
Technical Sergeant

Post by EnDSchultz »

Just about to tick over to 50... Had to revert a couple hours because the persistence file got corrupted, but nothing major.

Ferried it from KBEC to KBFI and darn near drained the tanks doing so. Since then I took a trip down the west coast through to San Diego, then back north off the east side of the Sierra Nevada and Cascades. Flew up through BC and the southern islands of Alaska through Prince Rupert, Juneau, and Yakutat, up to Anchorage. Then along the west of Alaska to Barrow, the state's northernmost settlement. Then hopped my way down to Fairbanks, and now I'm about to depart from Whitehorse, Yukon.

The Bonanza has so much range and endurance with tip tanks that I've been able to visit innumerable, isolated airports with impunity, and still make it to a major hub to refuel.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Blimey you got those hours up quick, glad you are enjoying the simulation so much 8) 8)

cheers,
Lewis - A2a
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”