Possible Points Issue

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
BrettT
Staff Sergeant

Possible Points Issue

Post by BrettT »

Good Morning

I purchased the Bonanza last night for which I used a all of my flying hours (approximately 450 or $45) and paid for the rest with a credit card. It now appears that I have a large negative value for my points (approximately -450). Seems like something isn't right. Having used all the flying hours and having made the new purchase, I would have expected to have received 50 flying hours for the new purchase and to have that as my balance. I can also understand if I might only get flying hours for actual cash spent as well if that is the case. Just looking to get educated or have things straightened out.

Kind Regards,

Brett

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Possible Points Issue

Post by n421nj »

I too used 450 points and purchased the v35 for $5. I received no points for the purchase. Maybe because I only spent $5 instead of the $50? It should still count though.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Possible Points Issue

Post by Lewis - A2A »

n421nj wrote:I too used 450 points and purchased the v35 for $5. I received no points for the purchase. Maybe because I only spent $5 instead of the $50? It should still count though.
Correct, just points for the money spent.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”