Inclinometer not working.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
sage
Airman First Class

Inclinometer not working.

Post by sage »

I have not been able to get an answer to this strange problem anywhere. All aircraft's Turn & bank indicators (Logitech) only show the plane banking but the small ball (inclinometer) does not move.
What I've tried the following, none of which worked: contacted Logitech (no answer), changed USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled Logitech software Pro Flight Instruments and Panels, change to a standby flight instrument and reinstalled system from an earlier time.
The rest of my hardware (rudder panels included) and software work just fine.
System: OS Win 10, sim platform P3D v4.
I'm hoping that your site with your members' vast knowledge might have run into this problem.
I realize this is not your software but hope you can assist me.
Pat
P.S. I love your A2A aircraft add-ons; quite realistic.
Last edited by sage on 28 May 2019, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Inclinometer not working.

Post by Oracle427 »

Check if auto rudder is enabled.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

sage
Airman First Class

Re: Inclinometer not working.

Post by sage »

sage wrote:I have not been able to get an answer to this strange problem anywhere. All aircraft's Turn & bank indicators (Logitech) only show the plane banking but the small ball (inclinometer) does not move.
What I've tried the following, none of which worked: contacted Logitech (no answer), changed USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled Logitech software Pro Flight Instruments and Panels, change to a standby flight instrument and reinstalled system from an earlier time.
The rest of my hardware (rudder panels included) and software work just fine.
System: OS Win 10, sim platform P3D v4.
I'm hoping that your site with your members' vast knowledge might have run into this problem.
I realize this is not your software but hope you can assist me.
Pat
P.S. I love your A2A aircraft add-ons; quite realistic.
That solved the problem! I must be more vigilant next time. I don't know how that got checked, but I've noticed that items in P3D get checked and unchecked by themselves. Another recent example was where my twin-throttle quadrants lost their settings for no apparent reason. In Displays, settings were changed and reverted back to original positions. That never happened in FSX; I've always kept auto-rudder unchecked. Many thanks. You guys make great sim aircraft—keep them coming.
Pat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”