Accu-Sim Bonanza screenshot from beta

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
avduarri
Senior Airman

Re: Accu-Sim Bonanza screenshot from beta

Post by avduarri »

"Amazing amazing amazing When when when."
That's all I have in my head now :shock:

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Looks great! Can hardly wait for some interior peeks. :)

So far this confirms the airplane is indeed modeled, at least externally, after V35. Can't quite make out if that is followed by A or B.

-Esa

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

AKar wrote:Looks great! Can hardly wait for some interior peeks. :)

So far this confirms the airplane is indeed modeled, at least externally, after V35. Can't quite make out if that is followed by A or B.

-Esa
I think it’s a V35B at least if you’re going of the information that is linked to the registration shown in the screenshot:

https://planefinder.net/data/aircraft/N40G

And yes. More shots please :D
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Post by Aymi »

-Esa
Look on the lower right corner of Scott's pic, there might be a clue there :mrgreen:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Aymi wrote:

-Esa
Look on the lower right corner of Scott's pic, there might be a clue there :mrgreen:
What are you doing looking down there when the airplane is higher on the pic? :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Interested to see whether the interior is modeled after V35B as well. :) And what is the third engine option, besides IO-520 and IO-550.

-Esa

Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Post by Aymi »

AKar wrote:
Aymi wrote:

-Esa
What are you doing looking down there when the airplane is higher on the pic? :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

Interested to see whether the interior is modeled after V35B as well. :) And what is the third engine option, besides IO-520 and IO-550.

-Esa
I guess the only fitting option left is the 470 from older Bo's. Anything else would be extravangant (diesels, 8 cylinders...) and Scott said no turbo.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Which to me, would be using the artistic license perhaps beyond my personal comfort zone, as the simulation would most likely be quite... extrapolative in nature. The IO-520 would be my baseline. :)

-Esa

Ifikratis
Airman First Class

Post by Ifikratis »

Guys, you have surpassed yourselves again. This modeling/texturing looks stunning ! :shock: Can't wait to see the cockpit..and purchase this masterpiece :D
| C172 Trainer | C182 Skylane | J3 Cub | L049 Constellation | PA24 Commanche | PA28 Cherokee | P-40 Warhawk | P-51D Military | P-51D Civilian | Spitfire MkI-II | T-6 Texan | V35B Bonanza | B-17 Flying Fortress |

Lufthansa 380
Staff Sergeant

Post by Lufthansa 380 »

Looks terrific! Just one question: since Scott mentioned in the development update video that A2A has flight tested both the V tail and the regular tail Dabonair, will there be an option to switch between the two?

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

AKar wrote:Which to me, would be using the artistic license perhaps beyond my personal comfort zone, as the simulation would most likely be quite... extrapolative in nature. The IO-520 would be my baseline. :)

-Esa
Maybe a turbine conversion?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I was curious if the screen shot was taken in fsx or p3d. I’m sure it will be available for both platforms. As for registration number if it comes back to a real aircraft then that’s what us modeled.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

n421nj wrote:I was curious if the screen shot was taken in fsx or p3d.
Hi Andrew - the screenshot was taken in P3Dv4. The lighting and background haze (shaders) in my installation are courtesy of the excellent freeware URP add-on.

Glad you guys like the little preview. The V-tailed Bo is such an interesting aircraft when it comes to composing a photo or screenshot. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed when you see the interior either. :wink:

Cheers,
Nick

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Nick - A2A wrote: Glad you guys like the little preview. The V-tailed Bo is such an interesting aircraft when it comes to composing a photo or screenshot. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed when you see the interior either. :wink:
I’m sure it is interesting to get the right angle of the Bo. I’m sure it’ll make for some very interesting screenshots!

I’m suspecting the interior to have some wood paneling if it’s a V35 as a lot of them seem to have that. Mhh gotta love the 70s :lol:

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Please feel free to post pics as often as you like. We don’t mind.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Post by Aymi »

Is that me or do I see double exhaust on each side with one port smaller than the other, like on turbocharged LeMans cars ?

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”