Future project suggestion/request.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
haroldeh
Airman

Re: Future project suggestion/request.

Post by haroldeh »

I would like to see a Lockheed L-188 Electra, Captain of the Ship version with Navy P-3 variant.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

I'd like to see a fast radial single like the Bearcat and then a twin radial from WWII like the Beechcraft Model 18. Wouldn't mind seeing a Baron G58 from Beechcraft either.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

TomLovesMustangs
Airman First Class

Post by TomLovesMustangs »

As one who thinks a Hurricane is a huge gap in the A2A lineup, I have to agree completely. A Mk I with fixed pitch and CS prop (Hurricanes were more hurriedly converted to CS props than Spitfires), a MkIIa which was perhaps the most spritely of all, and a MkIIc with 4 cannon and bombs would be just wonderful.

Cheers,
Mike[/quote]

All three in one package and Accu-Sim I would instantly buy it.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

They're dragging their heels with the Brabazon too. :( No update for yonks.
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

AerialShorts
Staff Sergeant

Post by AerialShorts »

Some of these old threads getting rediscovered raise some interesting possibilities... (Hat tip to Oesau)

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... et#p289167
Scott - A2A wrote:We are not giving up on Warbirds - they are in our blood, but we're in a building process again and so far, it's been a necessary move for us to learn and expand further.

However, the F-104 has been put on ice for the time being for two reasons:
1. Supersonic flight has opened an entire new chapter in aerodynamics
2. The J79 turbojet systems in the F-104's are a bit too complex to make as a first jet

Considering both of the above points, we started working on a new T-33 model and plan to take one up a test flight in the coming months:

Scott.
VR Simming with HP G2 - And Loving It!

TomLovesMustangs
Airman First Class

Post by TomLovesMustangs »

AerialShorts wrote:Some of these old threads getting rediscovered raise some interesting possibilities... (Hat tip to Oesau)

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... et#p289167
Scott - A2A wrote:We are not giving up on Warbirds - they are in our blood, but we're in a building process again and so far, it's been a necessary move for us to learn and expand further.

However, the F-104 has been put on ice for the time being for two reasons:
1. Supersonic flight has opened an entire new chapter in aerodynamics
2. The J79 turbojet systems in the F-104's are a bit too complex to make as a first jet

Considering both of the above points, we started working on a new T-33 model and plan to take one up a test flight in the coming months:

Scott.
As much as I would get the Shooting Star I think a Hurricane would be better at this moment in time anyway. Reason being as it is the RAFs 100th birthday this year an Accu-Sim Hurricane would be an absolute seller for A2A. Thats why I was quite disappointed that A2A didnt release any Accu-Sim products last year with it being the USAF 70th anniversary last year. Even though I have already been told it did not end well last year A2A could have done a B25, P51B or even the C47 t mark the occasion. What ever A2A brings though is always going to be good.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”