WARRIOR III

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Dragonman8809
Airman Basic

WARRIOR III

Post by Dragonman8809 »

WOULD ANYONE ELSE LIKE TO SEE A TERRIFIC LATE MODEL WARRIOR III SUCH AS THIS ONE [url]https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... mrc&uact=8

WOULD FILL A HUGE HOLE I THE FSX MARKET

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Re: WARRIOR III

Post by jeepinforfun »

Not really, the panel is a bit boring and A2A's other Piper offerings fit the bill just fine. After the V-Tail release I would think they will move on to twin engine aircraft.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

jeepinforfun wrote:Not really, the panel is a bit boring and A2A's other Piper offerings fit the bill just fine. After the V-Tail release I would think they will move on to twin engine aircraft.
I agree!

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Agreed. I don't see the point as we have the Cherokee so well modeled. An Arrow would be more interesting, as it has the same wing as the Warrior III, but could be turbocharged and is a retractable. The change to the tapered wing changed the flight characteristics a little, so that could be interesting, but in general I think it best that A2A move on.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Dragonman8809
Airman Basic

Post by Dragonman8809 »

I see how it is quite similar how about if the did a small mod put a newer control column ( A real life mod in many planes) and added a tapered wing

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

With how busy A2A already is and how much work it is to make and test a plane to A2A standards, I can't see how it would makse sense to do, though. Cranking out lots of variants seems more a Carenado specialty. I'd rather A2A keep doing how they're doing. :)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”