How to update your Accu-Sim products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: How to update your Accu-Sim products

Post by Nick - A2A »

fleurenf wrote:What’s wrong however is that it doesn’t show my PA24 Comanche for FSX but it shows orders for the Constellation for P3D as well as the C172 for P3D which I didn’t purchase. I also don’t own P3D only FSX. It also shows the C182 For FSX and that is correct.

Strange.. Can that be corrected?
Hi Fred - sorry about that. I'm sure it can be corrected and I'll pass on the info to Lewis. However, I believe he's away on holiday for a few days, so he may not be able to get on to it immediately.

In the meantime, you should still be able to download your FSX products from the old store. There are no changes to FSX installers yet.

Thanks,
Nick

Percival
Airman Basic

Post by Percival »

If you purchased from a third party retailer, the new installers should be available after a few days.
Do you know when these updated installers will be finally available at Simmarket?
Emil

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Emil,
Percival wrote:Do you know when these updated installers will be finally available at Simmarket?
Not yet. Please see the reply I posted yesterday on the previous page.

Thanks,
Nick

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

I think I must be dumb? How do I uninstall my old Skylane and Commanche from P3Dv4? I don't see them in my Windows 10 Control Panel to uninstall, and I don't see uninstallers for them in any of their folders?

Can I just remove the "P3D v4 Addons\A2A folder"?

Thanks! :)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Buffy Foster wrote:I think I must be dumb? How do I uninstall my old Skylane and Commanche from P3Dv4? I don't see them in my Windows 10 Control Panel to uninstall, and I don't see uninstallers for them in any of their folders?

Can I just remove the "P3D v4 Addons\A2A folder"?
Chances are it's not you. :) The very early batch of the original P3Dv4 installers didn't include an uninstaller which might explain why you don't see the uninstall option in the Win 10 control panel.

In this case, yes it's fine to delete the entire "P3D v4 Addons\A2A" folder prior to using the new installers. You could also manually remove the old shortcuts from the Windows Start Menu folder. "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\A2A Simulations".

Thanks,
Nick

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

Thanks, Nick! :)

thunderstreak
Staff Sergeant

Post by thunderstreak »

Just a note to thank the A2A team for all of the great info here on the forum.
My new account is set up and populated with all my previous purchases.
I have updated my P3Dv4 planes to the latest versions, without any issues.
Pretty smooth transition really.
........and I have a bunch of “hours” to spend when the v4 warbirds get released.
Life is good! :D
FSX B377 L049 Spit P40 P47 P51x2 T-6 Cub WOPII P-40 Corsair Anson HE-219 Accu-Feel AL&S
P3Dv5 L049 T-6 172 182 PA-24 PA-28 Spit P-51x2 P-40 Bonanza B-17 Accu-Feel

[email protected], ASUS Z170-P 32GB DDR4 2133 RTX 2070 8GB Win10Pro P3Dv5.1 HF1

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the kind words thunderstreak. :) Shouldn't be much longer to wait for the P3Dv4 Spit by the way. I posted a few teaser shots here.

Cheers,
Nick

robains
Staff Sergeant

Post by robains »

I'm a little late to the party on filling out form for migration of my account ... I'm about to head out to Vegas tomorrow (Friday) for FSExpo ... is the account migration a 1 hour 1 day 1 week type of thing? Just wondering if I have time to take the P3D V4 spit out for a spin before I go?

Cheers, Rob.

jimcarrel
Senior Airman

Post by jimcarrel »

Wow! I appear to be very late to the party. I was able to dig thru the old (offline) store and found most of P3D planes I own, but the Cherokee is awol from the list. I also have quite a few from Simmarket (including the Cub and expansion pack and the long awaited p3d4.x Accu Feel)... I can only imagine this has been a semi-nightmare. The new store is really nice, I can see the need and desire to get it accomplished.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

robains wrote:(...) is the account migration a 1 hour 1 day 1 week type of thing?
Hi Rob,

About a day or so is most likely, but please bear in mind it's a manual process being delivered single-handedly by Lewis. You should get an email notification when your account has been migrated.

Thanks,
Nick

robains
Staff Sergeant

Post by robains »

Thanks for prompt response Nick ... no worries I'll get the spit when I return from FSExpo ... hopefully my account will be migrated by then unless Lewis is going to be at FSExpo?

Cheers, Rob.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Unfortunately not this year. Scott and Jake will be about though as they leave for Vegas in the Aerostar today.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

rob, can you please create an account on the store and then fill out the forum again, the information you provided wasn't correct (or maybe typo?) and I cannot find you on the new store.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Vinay
Airman Basic

Post by Vinay »

Is everything OK with the new website downloads as we speak?
I've checked my internet & PC are working fine. Antivirus & Firewall are disabled. All other websites are loading up pretty fast, except the A2A ones.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”