Debonair / F33A

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
RhinoDrvr
Airman Basic

Debonair / F33A

Post by RhinoDrvr »

In the Bonanza video it stated that A2A flight tested both the V35 and a Debonair...will we be able to fly the straight tail as well in the sim?

I’ve always much preferred the straight tail Bonanzas (and the Mentor) over the V35. Hoping for an Accusim Deb!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Debonair / F33A

Post by speedy70 »

It said the aircraft to be released was the V35 not the debonair.

Cheers Chris

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Since the Debonair has gone through the same tests as the V, I'm inclined to think that both could ble Accusimmed at some point.

Maybe it'll be added later, in the same fashion as the Civ-mustang?
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

i think it will be only the v35 because for the test of the v35 they need to test a debonair to compare result and flight dynamic changes its better to compare than only test the v35. i remember with cessna 182t scott test a cessna g1000 glass cockpit but we never see a c182t glass cockpit in a2a. it depends on what aircraft is available and at the less price possible but i think testing a debonair is a good thing to work well on a v35. ( sorry for my poor english iam french i prefer speak bad and learn english than use a translator ).
Florent DUFAY

kielsf4
Airman First Class

Post by kielsf4 »

flo76 wrote:i think it will be only the v35 because for the test of the v35 they need to test a debonair to compare result and flight dynamic changes its better to compare than only test the v35. i remember with cessna 182t scott test a cessna g1000 glass cockpit but we never see a c182t glass cockpit in a2a. it depends on what aircraft is available and at the less price possible but i think testing a debonair is a good thing to work well on a v35. ( sorry for my poor english iam french i prefer speak bad and learn english than use a translator ).
I agree, it's unlikely that we'll see the Debonair.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The T tail is a totally different aircraft as we found out, no plans for a Debonair at the moment.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

When I get my V35B Bonanza at first it will have No GPS of any kind just VOR to VOR navigation or just a sectional on my knee pad

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

flo76 wrote:i think it will be only the v35 because for the test of the v35 they need to test a debonair to compare result and flight dynamic changes its better to compare than only test the v35. i remember with cessna 182t scott test a cessna g1000 glass cockpit but we never see a c182t glass cockpit in a2a. it depends on what aircraft is available and at the less price possible but i think testing a debonair is a good thing to work well on a v35. ( sorry for my poor english iam french i prefer speak bad and learn english than use a translator ).
i totally get that approach about the language Flo! That’s how I got to learn English as well and even thought it’s not perfect, my English is usually up to the required level needed in most life situations... Français, de France ou d’une autre région du monde? Je suis Québécois...

Bonne journée!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

flo76 wrote:i remember with cessna 182t scott test a cessna g1000 glass cockpit but we never see a c182t glass cockpit in a2a.
I think it it is an interesting point with any sim airplane to see how...prototypical they are in that they represent a plausible, real-life individual airplane in artwork, equipment and performance. The A2A 182T always has been a little bit of mixed bag to me in this respect, simulating the steam gauge variant but showing traces of the glass version all over and something else thrown into the mixture as well. Then, if we took the Cherokee it is absolutely six stars out of five, almost like stepping into a fully restored early Cherokee, perfectly catching the soul of this timeless classic.

We haven't seen any inside shots yet of the Bonanza I think. I wish it continues the heritage of Cherokee, representing closely the original V-tail, with more modern additions such as avionics done with good taste. :)

-Esa

flo76
Senior Airman

Post by flo76 »

stephan.cote.1 wrote:
i totally get that approach about the language Flo! That’s how I got to learn English as well and even thought it’s not perfect, my English is usually up to the required level needed in most life situations... Français, de France ou d’une autre région du monde? Je suis Québécois...

Bonne journée!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
bonjour, oui je suis de france en normandie près de Etretat si tu connais. cest beau le canada j'adore j'aimerai bien y aller un jour mais le prix du billet d'avion ca coute tres cher :wink:
Florent DUFAY

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”