new sim

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
nespie
Airman

new sim

Post by nespie »

hi folks, nespie here again, i dont think it,s a secret aircraft at all , A2A are getting set up for v.r. and 64 bit sim ,a A2A PRO FLIGHT SIMULATOR built for A2A AIRCRAFT, if im right we have it made, and flightsim expo is not to far away, might be wishful thinking on my part, but A2A ( they have a good captain) can only get bigger , anyway keep er level . nespie :D :D :D

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: new sim

Post by dvm »

Developing a sim is a big project, sorry but I think your not being realistic.

Buffy Foster

Post by Buffy Foster »

Plus needing to get other vendors like Orbx to support it with nice scenery. Just doesn't seem likely when A2A is about making great planes. I think it would prolly be a huge job already if they made one of their planes support X-Plane without even thinking about writing a whole sim.

nespie
Airman

Post by nespie »

Hello Dvm and Buffy thank you both for your answer, you are right i am not being realistic. these are just the dreams of an old man 80 years who has been simming for a long time and it keeps getting better and better,VR. A2A AIRCRAFT. ORBX SCENERY. FLYINSIDE who can only wonder what it will be like in another 10 or 20 years and hopes to be here to see it thank you again . nespie

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”