is there a new plane in the works?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cessna lover

is there a new plane in the works?

Post by cessna lover »

did I read that there is a new A2A plane in the works? if so what is it and when will we get it? I am always exited for new A2A planes to add to my virtual hangers.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: is there a new plane in the works?

Post by Oracle427 »

There are several topics with active discussion on this subject as well as the very first sticky topic at the top of the forum.

The only message I can take from it is wait and see.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

A-26Invader
Staff Sergeant

Post by A-26Invader »

We will get an update sometime this month.
ImageImageImage

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

ah ok. maybe it will be a WW2 plane or something light that. they did an awesome job with the B-17 so I will wait along with the rest of you to see what they give us?

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Fingers crossed
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

mine to. I love A2A stuff. I tried the PMDG 737 and didn't really care for it. but I will fly any thing A2A.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Probably we'll hear something within next few weeks. :)
cessna lover wrote:mine to. I love A2A stuff. I tried the PMDG 737 and didn't really care for it. but I will fly any thing A2A.
I understand the NGX is to have a follower in their lineup. Looking forward to it; the NGX has certain things that have scratched it off from my sim fleet. I would love to have a good 737 for the sim. Not because I liked the type, but because it is a common workhorse.

-Esa

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Five projects in progress I believe is the number we last heard with a couple nearing completion.

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

AKar wrote:Probably we'll hear something within next few weeks. :)
cessna lover wrote:mine to. I love A2A stuff. I tried the PMDG 737 and didn't really care for it. but I will fly any thing A2A.
I understand the NGX is to have a follower in their lineup. Looking forward to it; the NGX has certain things that have scratched it off from my sim fleet. I would love to have a good 737 for the sim. Not because I liked the type, but because it is a common workhorse.

-Esa
what scratched it out of your fleet? to complex for you as well?

chadryan
Senior Airman

Post by chadryan »

-Esa
If you’re into X-Plane at all there are 3 amazing 737s over there.

FlyJSim 737-200
IXEG 737-300
Default 737-800 with Zibo mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cessna lover

Post by cessna lover »

lol I can't afford to be into x-plane. nor do I think I have the computer for it. besides I like FSX. sure it's old but I have not discovered every thing it has to offer yet. I have been using it for years. and I don't want to lose my A2A stuff going to another simulator.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

chadryan wrote:

-Esa
If you’re into X-Plane at all there are 3 amazing 737s over there.

FlyJSim 737-200
IXEG 737-300
Default 737-800 with Zibo mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't tried X-Plane for years, but I'm pretty sure I'll try it again when I find some time. I have read good things about IXEG.

-Esa

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Post by crippy »

Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”