What happened to A2A?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

What happened to A2A?

Post by B-17 Flier »

Are you guys going to create any new planes? Or make the P-51, B-17 and Piper Cub available for P3D 4.1?

Why so silent, no new news on any new products, at least not that I heard or could find.

Hope you aren't planning on closing your doors as I consider A2A the premier GA study level producer.

Thanks.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: What happened to A2A?

Post by speedy70 »

Try reading the forums.

Cheers Chris

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

speedy70 wrote:Try reading the forums.

Cheers Chris
Thanks for stating the obvious. Maybe I don't have time to read the forums, perhaps someone can help without being so snarky.

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Post by DC3 »

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

While typically, I'd agree that "reading the forums" might be a bit snarky, the fact that the VERY FIRST thread at the top of every forum is titled "A2A Development Update Dec 2017"; it might be a clue even for those who don't have a lot of time to read the forum that maybe it's the first topic they should check before posting asking what's going on.

If you have time to post a new topic, you have time to read the top thread in the forum.

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Post by crippy »

B-17 Flier wrote:Are you guys going to create any new planes? Or make the P-51, B-17 and Piper Cub available for P3D 4.1?

Why so silent, no new news on any new products, at least not that I heard or could find.

Hope you aren't planning on closing your doors as I consider A2A the premier GA study level producer.

Thanks.
Currently A2A are in development of 2 current projects. One they can't say much about and it will be released via "non-traditional method" - assuming a different piece of software / project.

Another project which is likely the next Accu-sim aircraft.
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

crippy wrote:
B-17 Flier wrote:Are you guys going to create any new planes? Or make the P-51, B-17 and Piper Cub available for P3D 4.1?

Thanks.
Currently A2A are in development of 2 current projects. One they can't say much about and it will be released via "non-traditional method" - assuming a different piece of software / project.

Another project which is likely the next Accu-sim aircraft.
Thanks, I read as much as I could and saw that. My guess is it's plane for FSW or As2 if those are the correct sim names. As for the new aircraft, I hope it's a jet. I'd really like to see a modern corporate jet from A2A sometime.

But it's sad that the P-51, B-17, and Piper, Cub, especially the Cub will probably never be released for 4.1.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Great ways to stay up to date include and not limited too,

-Be a part of the A2A Community forums right here.

-Follow our Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/A2ASimulations/

-Follow our Twitter Account; https://twitter.com/a2asimulations

We have, from the top of my head 5+ projects the team are progressing at various speeds. Not all for the FSX/P3D hobby release, some professional, some custom builds for various markets etc etc etc.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Great ways to stay up to date include and not limited too,

-Be a part of the A2A Community forums right here.

-Follow our Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/A2ASimulations/

-Follow our Twitter Account; https://twitter.com/a2asimulations

We have, from the top of my head 5+ projects the team are progressing at various speeds. Not all for the FSX/P3D hobby release, some professional, some custom builds for various markets etc etc etc.

thanks,
Lewis
Thanks Lewis, but I do not use FarceCrook or twatter.
I will however try to come to these forums more frequently, I get a lot of breaking sim news from FS Elite. And when I do come here it's usually for support which is always outstanding.

Pistonpilot
Technical Sergeant

Post by Pistonpilot »

I get my A2A news from this forum exclusively as I am not a BookFacer or a Twittist, either! I've been using Tapatalk for a year or two to check the forum on my phone and that keeps me up to speed on what's going on fairly effectively. Because of this thread, I considered whether I would like "A2A Update Emails" and it occurred to me that any automated email correspondence in my life nowadays just seems to annoy me. The forums require a little effort to monitor, but I prefer it, especially with all the colorful characters who post on here! =)

-Ian C

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

DWC Alumni. Commercial Instrument Single/Multi-Engine Land. [Former] Police, Fire, & 9-1-1 Dispatcher. [Former] MAINEiac Crew Chief.

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Post by bullfox »

Facebook and Twitter are a waste of time for me. I would sign up for automated development emails however.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

To be honest, the december update only said, 'we are working on things, but we can't say what they are,' and fb and tw have nothing either, except for Scott flying his aerostar. So I don't know if there is anything to look forward to. Lewis, you mention 5 things, but personally, I have absolutely no clue if and when I can expect anything, let alone what, and I do visit everything. So I understand the original question..
FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

I'm sure they'll announce something when there is something to announce.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Oracle427 wrote:I'm sure they'll announce something when there is something to announce.
I just LOVE Occam's Razor ! LOL :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

DH

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Lewis Dudley and I speak all the time about how difficult it is for us to remain quiet. This is very difficult but what we're working on now and what is coming later is very exciting.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”