a2a licence querery

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
ebbsy1
Airman Basic

a2a licence querery

Post by ebbsy1 »

hi just purchased the b17 bomber and have a question about the amount of downloads .I have two pc`s with fsx steam and wanting to know can I install the b17 to both pc without issue.on 1 pc it as installed no problems and on the other when I click the link by mistake I some how got a corrupt download now my download link is saying that I have 3downloads left for the plane and 4 downloads left for the accusim.what I wanting to do is install the plane on the second pc.but I also looking into buying p3d and looking in to installing the b17 to there but if I do this then I won`t have any downloads spare encase I have any issues with the pc`s

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: a2a licence querery

Post by Skycat »

1. The B-17G is currently for FSX only. I think some people have made it work (mostly) in P3D, but technically it is unsupported. We are all anticipating an official P3D version... but that will most likely require a separate purchase when it is available to conform with P3D licensing.

2. You do not have to re-download the B-17G files for every copy of FSX you have. The installer will work again and again and again. Just saying.

3. But if you run out of downloads, you can contact Lewis Bloomfield or other A2A staff here to have your number of downloads reset.

4. You can install the B-17G to all your versions of FSX. Be ethical about this, of course.

5. Steam limits you to one version of FSX open online under your account at any time.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Just give me a yell if you need downloads activating and number 2 is important from Skycats list. Once you download, save your software then you wont have to always download it over and over, same you some time and worry.

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ebbsy1
Airman Basic

Post by ebbsy1 »

ok thank you for the replys

ebbsy1
Airman Basic

Post by ebbsy1 »

only thinking about p3d not sure which new 64bit sim to go with yet and probably wont for some time. i have fsw which i do enjoy but getting a little impatiant now with the speed of the development.there`s quite a few scenery files missing vors and ndbs not working,but i do like the effects of true sky and the rain effect on the windshield,so hopefully a2a will develop for fsw soon. p3d im not fully convinced with yet certain parts like weather effect clouds ect still look like the older 32 bit version in wich case i might as well stay with fsxse for the moment.i do like the look of xplane 11 but i like flying in the b17 more and with no development there for a2a dont think ill be going down that path to soon

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”