Time to warm up those F5-buttons?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
chadryan
Senior Airman

Re: Time to warm up those F5-buttons?

Post by chadryan »

Medtner wrote:Much activity behind the scenes since last post. I’m guessing that it’s very close now.

The problem with F5-keys made of metals is that they eat whole keyboards, and the expense is thus higher. Also, they make the wear on fingers and stumps higher. A slightly soft plastic is the best, I’m thinking.
You have to use a thimble when using the metal F5 keys. Makes one hell of a racket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

chadryan wrote:
Medtner wrote:Much activity behind the scenes since last post. I’m guessing that it’s very close now.

The problem with F5-keys made of metals is that they eat whole keyboards, and the expense is thus higher. Also, they make the wear on fingers and stumps higher. A slightly soft plastic is the best, I’m thinking.
You have to use a thimble when using the metal F5 keys. Makes one hell of a racket.

Hahaha! It’ll probably cause all kinds of fires. I have a burning desire for a Bonanza release now! :)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I can't wait till the Bonanza is released

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Medtner wrote:
chadryan wrote:

Hahaha! It’ll probably cause all kinds of fires. I have a burning desire for a Bonanza release now! :)

I will send some fire extinguishers your way Erik 8) Aside from the F5 keys, the pixels on my phones screen are getting weak and there is a worn spot on the glass from checking in on the Bo from work :shock:

Maybe, just maybe she will arrive soonish? :D

awash2002
A2A ACE

Post by awash2002 »

I sure hope the Bonanza arrives soon

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

With the Bonanza in beta for over a week, aaaand the sudden announcement that A2A will be at FlightsimExpo, I think there is a good chance the product video will be showed there, followed by the manual and, by Dog, the Bonanza.

Keeping those F5-buttons flowing.
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Medtner wrote:With the Bonanza in beta for over a week, aaaand the sudden announcement that A2A will be at FlightsimExpo, I think there is a good chance the product video will be showed there, followed by the manual and, by Dog, the Bonanza.

As much as I wish you were right Erik I’m afraid that’s not going to happen. I just looked at the FlightSimExpo website and A2A is neither on the exhibitor listing nor are they listed in the event schedule. So unless Scott pulled some secret stunt I don’t think we’ll get the Bonanza video next weekend. I’m still hoping I’m majorly wrong here of course :wink:

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Piper_EEWL wrote:
Medtner wrote:With the Bonanza in beta for over a week, aaaand the sudden announcement that A2A will be at FlightsimExpo, I think there is a good chance the product video will be showed there, followed by the manual and, by Dog, the Bonanza.

As much as I wish you were right Erik I’m afraid that’s not going to happen. I just looked at the FlightSimExpo website and A2A is neither on the exhibitor listing nor are they listed in the event schedule. So unless Scott pulled some secret stunt I don’t think we’ll get the Bonanza video next weekend. I’m still hoping I’m majorly wrong here of course :wink:

Happy flying

My thinking is that it should be around FlightsimCon which will make it June 23 & 24. But like you, I wish it could be sooner. :)

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Dogsbody55 wrote: My thinking is that it should be around FlightsimCon which will make it June 23 & 24. But like you, I wish it could be sooner. :)
Yes I think end of June is much more realistic. Especially considering Scott’s last update with the info that a new Beta build was released this weekend. Only time will tell I gues...
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

The Constellation was supposed to be released summer 2016 IIRC, actual release was Christmas same year. So, yeah, we'll see.
Cheers!/Andreas

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”