Newest accusim

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
jasonstory44
Airman

Newest accusim

Post by jasonstory44 »

Hi guys, just did a brand new install of Prepar3D V4.2 and redownloaded my aircraft. If I rredownload the files do they already have the latest Accusim applied (the patch in Oct 2017)?

I tried running the patch in the forum above but I am getting hung up with it looking for FSX (which isn't on my computer)

Thanks, Jason

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: Newest accusim

Post by Killratio »

Hi Jason,

Have you purchased the P3D versions of the aircraft? The FSX Installers are fro FSX. P3D is a separate purchase.

regards

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

I'm reading this as you have P3D versions of AccuSim aircraft, you just upgraded your Prepar3D to v4.2, and you installed your aircraft from fresh downloads...

The downloads of the base models are not updated from their original release version, and you must use the AccuSim core updater to bring them up to the current version. Is the core updater giving you an option for P3D? Has it cycled through all the possible AccuSim aircraft to check for currency?

If you installed FSX versions into P3D, they won't be updated by the Core Updater. There are not yet P3D versions of the A2A warbirds.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

jasonstory44
Airman

Post by jasonstory44 »

Yes I have the Prepar3d v4 versions of the aircraft installed. Was trying to install the accusim patch released in Oct (when 4.1 came out). It looks for fsx which isn't on my machine anymore and cycles through all the aircraft, which of course it never finds. It doesn't move on to the Prepar3d installation though. Maybe there is a way to trick it to skip the fsx install.

I know I ran the accusim patch in October with no problems

jasonstory44
Airman

Post by jasonstory44 »

Sorry guys. Think I got it sorted. Ran it again and this time it gave me the option for Prepar3d V4. Maybe I missed it or screwed it up first time around but I think it's good now.
Thanks, Jason

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Good to hear you are up and going.... I'm always missing boxes to tick (OR untick) with software. Probably what happened but sometimes I think the computer just has a day off too :) :) :)
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

good to hear you are sorted, have fun in the virtual skies

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”