A2A Development Update Dec 2017

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Buffy Foster

Re: A2A Development Update Dec 2017

Post by Buffy Foster »

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Yup guess not.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

b3a
Airman First Class

Post by b3a »

well we should know within 48 hours. Im going bonkers with the rest of us waiting for the next release. I feel like a strung out junky waiting for this release.

colokent
Airman

Post by colokent »

Looking forward to hearing about whatever "it" is-- hoping it's more of an update than the December "update" was.

In the end though, imposing the ersatz drama on fans/supporters is comical...typical/predictable behavior pattern for this industry...

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Okay, from the latest post by Scott I think we can expect a simple post (and hopefully a couple of screens) that confirms the type that the next Accu-Sim release simulates. And that, I understand, means the product that was put on hold due to this mystery project the December's update was all about basically. Perhaps we get the full promo video when work is shifted back to this project.

-Esa

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

Bit harsh colokent, A2A are imho far from typical in terms of marketing, customer communication, or the product itself.

But I bet that the announcement contains neither of the phrases FSW or Lanc. Typical :roll: :D
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.
5600x, 32GB ram, RX 6800XT, Windows 11.

Paul K
Technical Sergeant

Post by Paul K »

colokent wrote:In the end though, imposing the ersatz drama on fans/supporters is comical...typical/predictable behavior pattern for this industry...
I understand what you're saying, Colokent, but I think the A2A community on this forum is probably more to blame for any perceived 'drama', rather than Scott and the company. In recent weeks, going back to before Christmas almost, the forum has all but dried up except for constant wishlists and speculation about the next Accusim release. Even topics that are unconnected with flight simulation often attract such responses merely because they mention a particular aircraft or recall a personal flying experience.

Rather than A2A deliberately engendering drama, I think it's just this community ( of which I'm part ) constantly hyperventilating with speculation because A2A keeps its future projects confidential. :)

Marvin-E34
Senior Airman

Post by Marvin-E34 »

Paul K wrote:
colokent wrote:In the end though, imposing the ersatz drama on fans/supporters is comical...typical/predictable behavior pattern for this industry...
I understand what you're saying, Colokent, but I think the A2A community on this forum is probably more to blame for any perceived 'drama', rather than Scott and the company. In recent weeks, going back to before Christmas almost, the forum has all but dried up except for constant wishlists and speculation about the next Accusim release. Even topics that are unconnected with flight simulation often attract such responses merely because they mention a particular aircraft or recall a personal flying experience.

Rather than A2A deliberately engendering drama, I think it's just this community ( of which I'm part ) constantly hyperventilating with speculation because A2A keeps its future projects confidential. :)
Yep, i'm 100% with you on that :!:

colokent
Airman

Post by colokent »

Well Paul, considering the way some are behaving over at Milviz regarding the long in development KA350, I can see elements of what you are saying.

One clarification: My comment was not meant to imply anything regarding A2As products or customer service...which are both first rate.

That said, I’m hoping this is an updated Mustang or the T-33A, but thinking it’s likely a Bonanza.

Kent

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I’m leaning more towards a cirrus but am probably completely wrong.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

mattgn
A2A Mechanic

Post by mattgn »

My money's on a wheel of cheese.
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese"
- G.K. Chesterton.

i7 2600K, 8GB Vengeance RAM, Asus P67, GTX 580.

Talus
Airman

Post by Talus »

I’m willing to bet it has at least 2 wings and an engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattgn
A2A Mechanic

Post by mattgn »

Talus wrote:I’m willing to bet it has at least 2 wings and an engine.
Pfff, crazy talk.
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese"
- G.K. Chesterton.

i7 2600K, 8GB Vengeance RAM, Asus P67, GTX 580.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

mattgn wrote:My money's on a wheel of cheese.
It better be cheddar or pepper jack, or they're not getting my money.

norfolkmike
Senior Airman

Post by norfolkmike »

Give me something vintage, and I don't mean cheddar!

B:25 (fell in love with that bird whilst watching Catch-22)

Tiger Moth (In anticipation of OrbX 'True Earth' Titles)

Stearman (I like the sound)

I'm not sure if I could get THAT excited about another GA single, but we'll see :D

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”