A2A Development Update Dec 2017

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Re: A2A Development Update Dec 2017

Post by jeepinforfun »

Must be something special for it to take so much development, looking forward to see what is in the works.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Post by trindade »

Marvin-E34 wrote:
trindade wrote:Fingers crossed for an Electra...
:)
Just missing the A2A logo to be perfect :mrgreen:

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

A2A Development Update Dec 2017

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

Marco909 wrote:
stephan.cote.1 wrote:
Mikenor wrote:Bonjour! Quel programme utilisez vous pour les trains?

Mike
Hi Mike! I play mostly CSX heavy hauler... took a while to get used to it but I enjoy it now... I used to be a big Trainz fan until TANE(a new era)... which is now overloaded with DLC ($$$$) just like train simulator franchise...

All right guys.. I’ll give my two cents vive on the upcoming weekend announcement:

I’d say either a portes Mk1/2 combined with mk9. Or the famous Bonanza...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Hi Stephan, I have enjoyed your YouTube vids for A2A and Milviz, any more to come?
thank you kindly Marco!

I will try to do one with the majestic Q400 or the new bird from A2A if timing is good when it comes out. Wife is expected to give birth to our 2nd son within the next 3 weeks so lots of time constraints and variable in there.. it’s really heart warming to read that you like them though... making YouTube video often feels like throwing a bottle at sea... you know some people will read it, but it’s always very impersonal... or one way communication if you want.. although my video on the Otter really got some comments going which is seriously awesome!
I dream of a day when VR and computer will be powerful enough for us, sim addict movie maker to be able to really capture that and stream it instead of having to roll back to 2D screen/content... stay tuned my friend, my career of you tuber is not over yet!

Cheers
Steph

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Marco909
Airman First Class

Post by Marco909 »

Oh yes Steph, real life does take precedance over this F5 button business! The best of luck and happiness to you and your family, and try to get a little sleep over the next few months :wink: Regards, Mark

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Get a smart phone then you can have access to the forum at all times. You can check real quick while the kids are busy and then when there is no news you can cus and blame it on something the kids did. Lol
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Lufthansa 380
Staff Sergeant

Post by Lufthansa 380 »

Talus wrote:
Scott - A2A wrote:OK Lewis reminded me that we promised something by the end of March.... We're caught between a rock and a hard place - at some point down the road I will be able to explain in detail what we're doing and why we had to remain so quiet.

But in the meantime, we will reveal this weekend our current Accu-Sim airplane in development. It's not going to be a produced announcement, just a straight talking post here for the community to see, then we can discuss it further as we continue to work on the airplane.

Scott.
I’m very excited to even see what it is! I’m also anxiously awaiting the return of all the aircraft I lost when I switched to P3D! Miss the mustang, the p-40, the B-17. The T-6 is incredible though!
Absolutely agree! I really miss the P-51D in P3D v4. Such a shame they haven't ported it over yet after all this time. Can't wait to see what the future holds though. Given this extended period of quietness it can only be good!

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Yeah, I really would like that Civ Mustang in P3Dv4.

Note that the number of views on this forum topic exceeds even the "Ban the guy before you" topic. We've got a movement! All together now in three-part harmony...

Seeya
ATB

jcblom
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by jcblom »

Lufthansa 380 wrote:
Talus wrote:Miss the mustang, the p-40, the B-17. The T-6 is incredible though!
Absolutely agree! I really miss the P-51D in P3D v4. Such a shame they haven't ported it over yet after all this time.
another one here. I'm quite happy with the wbs P-51, so I'm not missing the Mustang, but I do very much miss the P-47. Come on guys, please make that available for P3D!! I may even make new paints for it...? or the B-17?
FS painter. You'll find most of my FS9/FSX/P3D paints here.

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

jcblom wrote:another one here. I'm quite happy with the wbs P-51, so I'm not missing the Mustang,...
Yup. Recently discovered the joys of the WBS version myself and having a whale of a time with the Mk III presently. So much so I may buy the D variant. :)

Steve.

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

I hate to be that guy but when the word weekend is used are we referring to Friday morning or afternoon or evening or Saturday morning afternoon or evening for the announcement?
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft

ClipperLuna
Technical Sergeant

Post by ClipperLuna »

n421nj wrote:I hate to be that guy but when the word weekend is used are we referring to Friday morning or afternoon or evening or Saturday morning afternoon or evening for the announcement?
Good question, I confess I'm curious myself. But any way you look at it, it's still <72 hours away :)

Benla
Airman Basic

Post by Benla »

n421nj wrote:I hate to be that guy but when the word weekend is used are we referring to Friday morning or afternoon or evening or Saturday morning afternoon or evening for the announcement?
For me, somewhere between saturday and sunday ( I am European non English speaking guy , for me, week starts on monday and finishes on sunday ) but I have learnt at school that in anglo-saxons countries , week starts on sunday, strange to me ; anyway, it's normally soon

Tutmeister
Technical Sergeant

Post by Tutmeister »

No, weekend for me is sat and sun. Week starts on a Monday in the UK.
Chris
Owner of Fulcrum Simulator Controls
Spitfire Obsessive, GA Enthusiast.
https://www.fulcrumsim.com
https://www.facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols

Mithras
Airman First Class

Post by Mithras »

Guess I'll be up till midnight on Sunday night then!

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Perhaps they will post something soon as they’re walking out the door?
Andrew

All Accusim Aircraft

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”