A2A Development Update Dec 2017

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: A2A Development Update Dec 2017

Post by AKar »

Piper_EEWL wrote:
Scott - A2A wrote:...We will announce at least one of the projects in March...
End of March is approaching so I guess we’ll hear something soon. Or at least I hope :wink:
Lewis - A2A wrote:Oh Easter we will def have some news before then, aircraft or otherwise.

cheers,
Lewis
Want to bet if it will be "otherwise"? :mrgreen:

-Esa

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

AKar wrote:
Piper_EEWL wrote:
Scott - A2A wrote:...We will announce at least one of the projects in March...
End of March is approaching so I guess we’ll hear something soon. Or at least I hope :wink:
Lewis - A2A wrote:Oh Easter we will def have some news before then, aircraft or otherwise.

cheers,
Lewis
I have the same feeling! :(
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

[/quote]Want to bet if it will be "otherwise"? :mrgreen:

-Esa[/quote]

Scott's announcement of the Aerostar flight last week would qualify as news of a project, though we have no idea which one.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

patful wrote:

-Esa
Scott's announcement of the Aerostar flight last week would qualify as news of a project, though we have no idea which one.
Nah...regular post about ongoing development, no real news content. ;) :D

-Esa

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

6 days until April 1 which is also Easter. We’ve waited this long plus Star Wars episode 8 comes out on blu Ray tomorrow.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Well found out I am going on deployment in June till the beginning of next year. So beginning to look like I may miss all the new releases, but I will still keep up with the happenings here and make appearances from time to time. At least this time I will be doing supply ship stuff and not anything SOF related, so if people are interested may post photos and stuff from time to time of MH-60S maintenance from sea. Still doesn't change the fact that I am dying to know what is next. :lol: My wife suggested I take my computer and she would just download it and ship me out a disc like shes done in the past, but since I have a full tower now (not a laptop like before) I don't think I can properly secure it and my joystick for sea without running the risk of them getting damaged if things start tossing and rolling all over in bad sea states. At least by the time I get back everything should be re-released for P3Dv4, and I will have tons of money in the bank to give to A2A after being at sea for 10 months unable to spend it. So it is a win win. :mrgreen:
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

Thanks for your service, Roadburner. Take care out there, and don't worry, the next project announcement will come on the Monday following your return.

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Thanks patful. It is an honor to serve. Especially since it gave me a direct path in to aviation while coming from a poor background and working as a dishwasher and line cook for all of my teenage years/early adult life. People always thank me, but to be honest it got me in to doing what I have always wanted and that was aviation maintenance. Granted I thought after all my child hood spent watching Top Gun I would work on something awesome like the F-14 or A-4, but joke is one me since I have been stuck in H-60's for 15 years now. By the time I finish this tour of duty in 2021 will be 18 years total, and sure I will wind up working on H-60's again some more after that. :lol: Realistically though is to late for me to learn the F-18, so may as well just stick to what I know. I hope the next announcement doesn't come the Monday following my return. This place will definitely be a nut house by then. Heck I'll go nuts checking every port only to find no news, lol. Would check from the ship but the Navy usually bans all gaming related sites which sucks.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Bumping this back towards the top from where it was just un-stickied... :mrgreen:

-Esa

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

AKar wrote:Bumping this back towards the top from where it was just un-stickied... :mrgreen:

-Esa
This is an important development update in itself, the un-sticking that is. Something is afoot! :-D
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Post by AviationAtWar »

Medtner wrote: This is an important development update in itself, the un-sticking that is. Something is afoot! :-D
Exactly!

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Not many days left in March...
Or till Easter...
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

RichardFS
Airman First Class

Post by RichardFS »

Something is afoot indeed! Just noticed this was taken off the announcement boards and immediately thought "It's a SIGN! Buckle up!"

b3a
Airman First Class

Post by b3a »

Definatly a major development in regards to the development in the unsticking. I imagine something else will be stuck up today. Lets hope a release announcement/manual.

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

I fully expect to be buying the B-25 on Monday morning.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”