From the grave

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

From the grave

Post by Tug002 »

A man and woman were married for many years.

Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout, "When I die, I'll dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

Neighbors feared him. The old man liked the fact that he was feared.

He died at the ripe old age of 98.

After the burial, her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way out of the grave and haunt you for the rest of your life?"

The wife said, "Let him dig. I had him buried upside down...and I know he won't ask for directions."

Keep smiling
Tug :)

FlameOut
Staff Sergeant

Re: From the grave

Post by FlameOut »

She'll do the same to me ..... I've lived in this region of the U.S. all my life, I know where I'm going!

I was going to my little girls' school to watch her in a play, right at sunset one Autumn night .... yep there is the Taco Bell, so I make that left turn 3 streets down, then that quick right turn .... No GPS, No smart phone, No Fire station in sight ...... 30-40 minutes later after doubling back, WTF, where am I ????

I never did get there..... "it" hit the fan that night !

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

FlameOut wrote:She'll do the same to me ..... I've lived in this region of the U.S. all my life, I know where I'm going!

I was going to my little girls' school to watch her in a play, right at sunset one Autumn night .... yep there is the Taco Bell, so I make that left turn 3 streets down, then that quick right turn .... No GPS, No smart phone, No Fire station in sight ...... 30-40 minutes later after doubling back, WTF, where am I ????

I never did get there..... "it" hit the fan that night !
:lol: :lol: But you found your way home....you should get some credit for that 8)

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”