ChasePlane's new "Replay mode" and A2A's products

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
jacf182
Airman Basic

ChasePlane's new "Replay mode" and A2A's products

Post by jacf182 »

Hello!

Now that ChasePlane has released its latest beta, it comes with a host of new features, including a much needed Replay Mode that works kind of how FS Recorder used to work.

While it is a "Work In Progress" feature, it works pretty okay. The issue it has with most 3rd party aircraft is that it needs some work from the devs to make things work correctly with the replay feature. For instance, I replayed a landing with the C182 and it doesn't show any flaps.

My question:
Since ChasePlane is a good product that is gaining a lot of ground in the FSX/P3D world, is there any plan to get in touch with the developers of this addon so that A2A aircraft can work seamlessly with it? I'm specially interested in being able to replay flaps in the Skylane, but I recon users will want every A2A aircraft working well with ChasePlane replay.

Regards,

Jorge C.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: ChasePlane's new "Replay mode" and A2A's products

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Jorge,

yes we know the FSFX chaps, and Ive already spoken briefly with Kevin at FS Show 2017. Things where still beta when we talked so we had planned to get in contact again a few months down the line which will be quite soon.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

jacf182
Airman Basic

Re: ChasePlane's new "Replay mode" and A2A's products

Post by jacf182 »

That's nice to know!

Thanks for the reply, I'm looking forward to those updates.

Cheers!

- Jorge.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”