2 D panels not working

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
GeorgeFitz
Airman

2 D panels not working

Post by GeorgeFitz »

I have been using the A2A cessna 172 for a few years now, and a problem with the 2D panels just came up. When I do the shift+number a ghost of a window very briefly appears (more of a flicker), and if I try it again, no window (ghost or otherwise) appears. I use FSUIPC extensively to program the aircraft and everything in the plane still works fine. This is not an A2A specific problem, since the same thing happens with the generic Microsoft aircraft, and several other aircraft. Unfortunately, it is a critical problem for the A2A simulations, since most importantly I don't know how to add fuel to the Cessna without going to the 2D panel, you can't add fuel using the FSX menu. I have checked to be sure the Control settings in the FSX are in place, e.g. panel 1 assigned to shift+1. I could live with this problem, if I could figure out how to add fuel without going through the 2D panels (it would also help, but not essential to have the maintenance 2D panel).

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: 2 D panels not working

Post by speedy70 »

Check the transparency settings.

Cheers Chris

GeorgeFitz
Airman

Re: 2 D panels not working

Post by GeorgeFitz »

That’s what it was, I don’t know how it got changed. I am not aware of ever making that change in the FSX settings. It takes a bit to go in and alter the transparency setting. Perhaps, there is another way to (inadvertently?) make the change. In any case, thanks so much for your suggestion!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”