No Upgrade From FSX to P3D For Previous FSX Purchases?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: No Upgrade From FSX to P3D For Previous FSX Purchases?

Post by bladerunner900 »

Ron Attwood wrote:Some good news though, A2A have offered a free upgrade to those of us who have suffered mental health problems due to waiting for the Spitfire. Which I thought was a kind gesture.

That sounds good. I can provide psychiatric reports on my mental state if required. Due to a brain damaging incident back in the 80s, I get regular reviews which does seem to have deteriorated lately. Actually, this could be the key. I'll have to bring it up at my next meeting.

Thanks Ron. :D

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

bladerunner900 wrote:That sounds good. I can provide psychiatric reports on my mental state if required. Due to a brain damaging incident back in the 80s, I get regular reviews which does seem to have deteriorated lately. Actually, this could be the key. I'll have to bring it up at my next meeting.

Thanks Ron. :D
I'm afraid those symptoms predate P3Dv4 and consequently not valid. Good try though. :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Besides, if A2A actually reverted their policy right now, giving free/discounted P3D licenses for FSX users, how fair that would be to all the dedicated customers so far having paid the full price? ;)

-Esa

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

Refunds. What else? :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

AKar wrote:Besides, if A2A actually reverted their policy right now, giving free/discounted P3D licenses for FSX users, how fair that would be to all the dedicated customers so far having paid the full price? ;)

-Esa
I don't think that would ever happen (Catch-22) and arguments along those lines are what kept many developers from even offering sales at one point.

I'm probably wrong but I think A2A works closely with LM and were even one of the first to implement their pricing policy in line with LM/P3D's hoping it would catch on with other developers. I'm trying to think of any other developers that have this same pricing policy but can't think of any off hand.
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”