Started Real World Flight Training

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Cessna781
Airman

Started Real World Flight Training

Post by Cessna781 »

Just logged my first hour (0.9 to be exact :lol: ) and have to hand it to A2A. Instructor was thoroughly impressed with the knowledge I already had in terms of instruments, systems and procedures. All of which learned from flying your aircraft. Hats off to A2A for the impeccable simulation!

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Started Real World Flight Training

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy the experience. You may well find that it also adds to your flightsim enjoyment as well.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Cessna781 wrote:Just logged my first hour (0.9 to be exact :lol: ) and have to hand it to A2A. Instructor was thoroughly impressed with the knowledge I already had in terms of instruments, systems and procedures. All of which learned from flying your aircraft. Hats off to A2A for the impeccable simulation!
This was exactly what we had in mind when we designed our flight models. The whole team spent hour after hour on the smallest details trying to get it as close to real as 1's and 0's would allow.
Much of it came from actual flight test. That came from our A2A pilots. But what really made it all work was the work done by the A2A artists and programmers. Just a quick look at the cockpit of our 172 and 180 Cherokee and you are "in the real thing".
I remember when Scott sent me the first finished images of our Cherokee's cockpit. I emailed him back asking if he had sent an actual photograph by mistake. Even I couldn't believe the immersion detail in that cockpit.
Best of luck with your flying.
Dudley Henriques

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Great to hear, keep us updated with your flying adventures and best of luck in your progress towards that ticket.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”