Add A2A after deleted generated files P3DV4

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
AdamL
Airman

Add A2A after deleted generated files P3DV4

Post by AdamL »

Deleted the auto generated files after updating to 4.1 today and lost my A2A airplanes. I have them in a separate folder.
How do I add them back without doing a reinstall of each aircraft?

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Re: Add A2A after deleted generated files P3DV4

Post by DrumsArt »

AdamL wrote:Deleted the auto generated files after updating to 4.1 today and lost my A2A airplanes. I have them in a separate folder.
How do I add them back without doing a reinstall of each aircraft?
I had the same problem...2 solutions, a simple, a riskier.

The riskier : From a FSL forum user "Check your recycle bin. You'll find the files in there which you can restore or put into a backup folder and move them one by one and see if you can find the offending file that's causing the crash."

Not being very comfortable with this stuff, I preferred to opt for the simpler solution (does not take a lot of time and it's secure) : just uninstall and reinstall my A2A aircrafts and the Fsl A320. To add, if you also have ORBX stuff installed, just run the migration tool in FTX Central.

You choose...

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Add A2A after deleted generated files P3DV4

Post by Lewis - A2A »

auto-generated files?

With our aircraft installed externally if you updated from 4.0 to 4.1 installing the new client and optional content no reinstall of our aircraft should be required.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”