airshow this weekend dallas tx

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
KotatehFox
Senior Airman

airshow this weekend dallas tx

Post by KotatehFox »

so this weekend is an airshow hosted by the commemorative air force here in texas, having one of two b-29's flying, some b-25's and a-26''s it was in incredible treat to see them up close and in person as well as watching them start up, taxi and fly! it was awesome, they had a few texans there too! but by far the coolest part about it was a Stinson AT-19 i got to ride in, she served with the Royal navy in WWII and afterwards was bought and well you get the idea, built in 1944 and still flying today, the old bird was incredible, its the first small plane ive ever been in (previously only airliners) and the pilot also let me fly it for a minute or two, making it the first real aircraft i have ever flown. It was a very unforgettable experiance and the plane was a beauty, little rough on the inside though! lol but what do you expect from a plane built in the 40's? i loved it, every second of it, ill upload some pics when i figure out how to do so, it makes me wanna get in the air again haha
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: airshow this weekend dallas tx

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sounds great, heres the forum post to help you posting those images;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=50279

cheers and look forward to seeing the photos,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”