When?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Billy the Kid
Airman

When?

Post by Billy the Kid »

Hello, I want to purchase all the fsx products and wops for p3d v4, are they all going to be converted? no matter how long it takes but it is a fact? it could take less than a year? hug and thank you.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: When?

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
This Question as been asked a few times and been answered many times , just search , it would save you time and trouble posting yet another question on it.
Just be patient , i am also waiting till they are all ported over , before i go to P3DV4.
regards alan. 8)

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Are they? Yes.
When are they? Eventually.

Judging by the latest recruitment drive the will is there so, sooner rather than later.

Steve

:wink:

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We've been held up with our installers, and are in the process of moving to a new installation system. This is the primary hang up, and as soon as we're through it and get the first product out, others should follow on a more regular schedule.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Billy the Kid
Airman

Post by Billy the Kid »

Flying all fsx wops in p3d v4 is a dream that to become reality would make us extremely happy for all the community of virtual pilots of a2a. Thank you Scott and team, for listening to us, which other aircraft developer companies do not do, thank you very much and waiting with my credit card ready to go!!!

Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Post by Warbirds »

Scott - A2A wrote:We've been held up with our installers, and are in the process of moving to a new installation system. This is the primary hang up, and as soon as we're through it and get the first product out, others should follow on a more regular schedule.

Scott.
Thank you for the update Scott :D
Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”