saving A2A aircraft files?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cessna lover

saving A2A aircraft files?

Post by cessna lover »

I want to reinstall my OS but I want to preserve my A2A aircraft as they are now. can I take and save my saved flights and aircraft logbooks and aircraft states then I won't have to start over on them again? and if so do you just drop the files where you get them on the computer as it is now after reinstalling the flight simulator?

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: saving A2A aircraft files?

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

The AircraftLog.dat files are located in \My Documents\A2A\FSX\Cessna172 in example. Create a backup of that file or the entire aircraft folder \Cessna172. Once you reinstall your OS, the sim and the A2A planes, just need to replace the newly created C172RLog.dat (as in this example) with your already backed up copy. You will have the same plane, you have left yesterday with all the hours in the hobbs meter. ;)

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

cessna lover

Re: saving A2A aircraft files?

Post by cessna lover »

:D than you sir that is what I thought. thank you. I will go ahead and do that. cause I can save all my log books and aircraft states and saved flights that they are cold and dark the way I have them set.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”