Bad thing about getting A2A aircraft.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Bad thing about getting A2A aircraft.

Post by bobsk8 »

Once you have a few A2A aircraft, I find that I get hooked on one of them like the Comanche or the AT6 and really try and master flying it. Then after a few months, I realize that I haven't flown the Connie for quite awhile, and then the learning curve while I try and get back up to speed on on the Connie, and so on and so on. never a dull moment, and always a great plane or planes sitting in the hangar waiting for their next turn to fly. Keeps my 77 year old brain from getting rusty.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Mickel
Staff Sergeant

Re: Bad thing about getting A2A aircraft.

Post by Mickel »

What's worse is that the GA planes have the temerity to complain that you haven't been flying them!
Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, Civvie 'stang, P-40, B-377 COTS, Spitfire, Connie, T-6, C-172, C-182, D-III, Anson, F4U

HuwJHopkins
Airman Basic

Post by HuwJHopkins »

I know the feeling well! I have all of the Accusim historics and like you say, you get hooked on one particular type to the point where you get out of practice on the others. It's a skill to be able to jump from type to type regularly and fly them well!
Deputy Editor

crippy
Staff Sergeant

Post by crippy »

I know right!! I kinda miss the old days when I just had the P51 and Cherokee.

Sadly I never ever fly the Cub anymore its probably the most neglected.

Once I bought the Skylane and Comanche I started enjoying the magic of the Cherokee even more lol.
Image Image Image
3D Lights Redux | Accu-Feel v2 | J-3 Cub | P-51C | T-6 Texan | B17 | L049 | Cherokee 180 | Comanche 250 | 172R Skyhawk | 182T Skylane

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”