What happened to the Saitek Drivers?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Still Learning
Senior Airman

What happened to the Saitek Drivers?

Post by Still Learning »

Have they moved somewhere? In the "Drivers" section of of the Saitek web site, all that is there is a advisory to check the General tab, (I think it is) to see if your system is running 32 or 64 bit OS. Other than that, you are out of luck.

Anyone know?

By the way, a) I checked the Logitech website, the MadCatz website, and of course, the Saitek website, all to no avail. And b) I'm looking for Drivers for the X52 Drivers (for Windows 10)

Thanks in advance,

Still Learning
As of 8/14/17 | NZXT S340 Elite | AORUS Gaming 7 Z270 | i7 7770K @4.8 GhZ | EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 11 GB | 16GB DDR 4 RAM @ 2666 MhZ | Samsung EVO 850 SSD 1TB

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: What happened to the Saitek Drivers?

Post by Tug002 »

I do not know about windows 10 but I have never needed to download the drivers for any of the other windows OS as my X52 pro always worked without the newest drivers. I see what you mean as I went to their website and can not find any drivers for anything. They may be working on the webpage and the link is missing.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

Ian P
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: What happened to the Saitek Drivers?

Post by Ian P »

Didn't Saitek bundle all their drivers into the "control centre software", the same as Logitech did? I seem to remember that being a problem with my throttle quads on Win8.1.

Cheers,

Ian P.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”