Planes for P3d v4

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
WildHankDavidson
Airman Basic

Planes for P3d v4

Post by WildHankDavidson »

Hi there
You probably mentioned that somewhere in the forums allready, gonna ask anyway :wink:
Which of your planes you plan to implement in P3d v4? ( i hope all of it :lol: )

Thanks Hank

helix1250
Airman Basic

Re: Planes for P3d v4

Post by helix1250 »

I have to say that after making the switch to V4 I am missing the sound of the Spitfire. Do you guys have any idea of/when we might see a new version?

Rob

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

All of our P3D fleet moved over to P3Dv4 we are looking to create new products for the P3D platform out of the current FSX products as and when we can. The work is dynamic and the workload to bring, update and add to the old FSX fleet for P3D is changing on a per product basis. We cannot give any time lines or definite answers.

In an ideally world all of them, but we don't live in an ideal world. We also have the normal brand new, never released for any platform by us projects in the works.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Post by Adam_NZ »

Lewis - A2A wrote:We also have the normal brand new, never released for any platform by us projects in the works.
Ooooooooh ... you're such a tease! :lol: Don't tell me ... Concorde for the Raspberry Pi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Would there be any objection if we gave the "oldies" a try and reported back if they vaguely worked? Of course, there'd have to be an "at your own risk/don't ask us for support" disclaimer.

I've held off even trying to install any of the WOP products in case they stuff up my v4-compatible A2A hangar. Plenty to enjoy with what's already available for v4, but I do miss that old Spit in particular!

Adam.
--
Image--Image

Marco909
Airman First Class

Post by Marco909 »

Adam_NZ wrote:
Would there be any objection if we gave the "oldies" a try and reported back if they vaguely worked? Of course, there'd have to be an "at your own risk/don't ask us for support" disclaimer.

I've held off even trying to install any of the WOP products in case they stuff up my v4-compatible A2A hangar. Plenty to enjoy with what's already available for v4, but I do miss that old Spit in particular!

Adam.
Well, I gave the cub a bash and the results were....hillarious....but not in a good way! Some older content from other developers works either perfectly or with some small issues such as missing sounds, graphical glitches, but the cub just flips about like a demented frog. Waiting, impatiently......

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I believe the basic model will work, in a load it in and you can view it with varying degrees of success but that's about it. Do what you want though Adam, just 1 billion million percent backup back up back up lol.
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Post by Adam_NZ »

Lewis - A2A wrote:I believe the basic model will work, in a load it in and you can view it with varying degrees of success but that's about it. Do what you want though Adam, just 1 billion million percent backup back up back up lol.
Well ... if you don't hear from me for 3 months, you'll know what happened LOL!

Adam.
--
Image--Image

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

I do miss that old Spit too...But please don't forget the Strato 8) ...then the...then the...and so on... :)

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Post by Adam_NZ »

DrumsArt wrote:I do miss that old Spit too...
Here you go ... a moody Spit in P3Dv4:

Full post here: http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 23&t=60841

Lewis - if this post (and linked-to post) is going to cause all sorts of grief for A2A, then feel free to delete both. I'd hate for A2A to be deluged by support requests for an unsupported product!

Adam.
--
Image--Image

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”