Not seen a "in development" video for a loooong time

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

Not seen a "in development" video for a loooong time

Post by Styggron »

Looking at A2A's youtube channel, videos are getting more "Rare". Years ago there were lots of "in development" videos...what happened ?

Yes yes we know they are busy on their next release but such videos helps get new people in.
Actually on that, I am surprised there has been no Aircraft Factory or A2A plane release so far in 2017. Last year we had 2, nothing this year so far hence me looking at their channel for development videos.

Odd, but there is a rationale, if they are unsure on the product timeline for release, you can't announce things too soon.
Still lets hope we get some new Aircraft Factory planes, they are my favourite (I know AF is a division of A2A).

I'd hate it if AF are no longer making things. :(
and yes I know.........these things take time but there is nothing wrong with keeping a steay stream of new people coming in with marketing :) They are after all, THE best.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Not seen a "in development" video for a loooong time

Post by n421nj »

Probably the only negative thing I can say about A2A is the lack of in development videos. I too remember watching the accusim update videos every August or so. Now we get nothing until about a week away from release. Not sure which is better but I do miss the videos. Maybe one day they will return
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

chadryan
Senior Airman

Post by chadryan »

I kind of like the radio silence followed by a surprise and release within a week or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addman
Staff Sergeant

Re: Not seen a

Post by addman »

chadryan wrote:I kind of like the radio silence followed by a surprise and release within a week or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, me too. Also saves me a lot of F5 keys.

Cheers!/Andreas
Cheers!/Andreas

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Okay then, what will be announced in the next video? :)

-Esa

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Esa...

I heard that next into beta testing is an Accusimmed Sonny and Cher themed Icecream Van with actual freezer physics....

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

Killratio wrote:I heard that next into beta testing is an Accusimmed Sonny and Cher themed Icecream Van with actual freezer physics....
No, this was earlier. I've got some inside docs showing they changed all that (leaked from Lewis's laptop while he needed to take a visit to a restroom after tasting American beer on one of his trips - happens to me as well, that's why I knew how to instruct the moles!). They are actually making a simulation of Aggregat 4, using technology from the COTS to simulate political pressures on how you manage your new development hangar. That's the real reason behind the ban on discussion of politics. :mrgreen: If you do well, Wernher von Braun may give you an access to the Apollo program.

This is also why the Orbiter develops so slowly - they co-operate.

Too bad, I'd liked them to do the twin first.

-Esa

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We're deep in development on the next airplane but we always remain quiet until the airplane is at least in beta for enough time that we are certain there are no issues that stand in the way of the product making it to the market.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

batt
Senior Airman

Post by batt »

Scott - A2A wrote:We're deep in development on the next airplane but we always remain quiet until the airplane is at least in beta for enough time that we are certain there are no issues that stand in the way of the product making it to the market.

Scott.
Some things can't be rushed. 8)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4ENhlsbTOc[/youtube]
Image Image Image
ImageImage

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Scott - A2A wrote:We're deep in development on the next airplane but we always remain quiet until the airplane is at least in beta for enough time that we are certain there are no issues that stand in the way of the product making it to the market.

Scott.

This makes me wonder how many planes you have on your "shelf of doom" :lol:

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Blitzer
Staff Sergeant

Post by Blitzer »

Scott.
Come on... give us a hint... even if just GA or Warbird/trainer? :idea:

mattgn
A2A Mechanic

Post by mattgn »

Killratio wrote:Esa...

I heard that next into beta testing is an Accusimmed Sonny and Cher themed Icecream Van with actual freezer physics....

Darryl
Is that with or without the flake and strawberry underslung thrunge bucket?

As to the OP, I've wondered myself when the next project will hit.
"Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese"
- G.K. Chesterton.

i7 2600K, 8GB Vengeance RAM, Asus P67, GTX 580.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”