COTS but for Jets ?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Joe_A
Airman Basic

COTS but for Jets ?

Post by Joe_A »

Hello, First I would like to say I absolutely love the COTS L-049 Connie, so a big thank you to A2A for providing it. It is by far one of my favorite aircraft to fly. I have logged many hours in the Connie, But would like to expand my hanger to more aircraft. I do not want to lose the A2A quality experience.

So my question for all of you is : Does anyone provide the same kind of Passenger/Crew experience but for Modern Turbo Prop, Jet passenger aircraft ?

Thank you,
Joe

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: COTS but for Jets ?

Post by Scott - A2A »

Joe we have often talked about how we can expand COTS into more airplanes. Regrettably we haven't come up with a solution, at least not yet. COTS is the most organic product we have on the market, which means it is not designed to be mass produced, or can't easily be placed into an assembly line. It's more like growing a garden.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Joe_A
Airman Basic

Post by Joe_A »

Scott , Thank you very much for responding to me. Then I believe it settled the B377 will be the next addition for sure. I can't wait to see what you guys create next ! I hope for an new passenger aircraft !

Do you know if any other aircraft creators that are simulaor to the career mechanic of COTS ?

Thank you again !
Joe

et31
Airman

Post by et31 »

Joe_A wrote:Scott , Thank you very much for responding to me. Then I believe it settled the B377 will be the next addition for sure. I can't wait to see what you guys create next ! I hope for an new passenger aircraft !

Do you know if any other aircraft creators that are simulaor to the career mechanic of COTS ?

Thank you again !
Joe
Get the B377! There is nothing else out there like COTS! :D

+1 for a jet aircraft tho - a 707, 727, VC10, Comet or BAC1-11 would be great and hopefully one day it happens.
Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX

Joe_A
Airman Basic

Post by Joe_A »

I hopefully soon I will be able too ! Thank you et31!

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Joe_A wrote:Do you know if any other aircraft creators that are simulaor to the career mechanic of COTS ?
No Joe, which is why we created it. Others have slightly tried to make it, and others don't really understand the magic behind it, but COTS is pretty much alone out there.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”