setting up saved flights???

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cessna lover

setting up saved flights???

Post by cessna lover »

may have posted this question before but can not find it. do I need to set up a default aircraft that is cold and dark to save flights for the A2A planes? what I mean I have saved flights at my home field so that I just pick a plane and a log book preflight and go. but I forgot to set up a default plane after reinstalling every thing after a recent crash :oops:

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: setting up saved flights???

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

It is preferable to use the default Trike Ultralight as your default flight in FSX for example. Most of the A2A planes will load in the state you left them from the last flight. The only one that I have, that does not do that is the Piper J3 Cub. It is from the first A2A generation and if you want a progressive wear and tear you need to save it after each flight. :wink:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

cessna lover

Re: setting up saved flights???

Post by cessna lover »

thank you for getting back to so quickly on this. normally I set up the default C172 so it is cold and dark then I set my A2A stuff up so I just select load flight instead of having to load the plane and turn around every time

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”