A2A Warbirds in v4 with TAC-PAC

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
CrazyGleek
Airman First Class

A2A Warbirds in v4 with TAC-PAC

Post by CrazyGleek »

I am so glad to hear that A2A is going to be releasing P3Dv4 versions of the warbirds and thank you for doing that. I do have the request that you at least think about TAC-PAC support for the warbirds! As of right now, VR has not released v4 support, but it would be awesome to mix it up with the warbirds and use them for what they were intended for - fighting!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A Warbirds in v4 with TAC-PAC

Post by Lewis - A2A »

We can't really look into this if the Tacpack product itself is not V4 ready just yet.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

CrazyGleek
Airman First Class

Re: A2A Warbirds in v4 with TAC-PAC

Post by CrazyGleek »

Lewis,

I fully understand that TacPac is not yet available for v4. This is just wishful thinking. A2A aircraft are so much a step above what is otherwise offered, I just think it would (hopefully will be) be awesome to have A2A Accusim aircraft like the warbirds in v4 with the ability to actually do and take damage. The simulation environment is growing so fast that it is hard to even contemplate what will be coming in the future. A2A, just keep up the great work! I am looking forward to all of the future possibilities.

When Microsoft killed off development of FS, I thought that flight simulation was about to die. I am so glad that I was wrong!

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”