A2A Cherokee P3D4 version from PCAviator.com

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
kevinfirth
Airman

A2A Cherokee P3D4 version from PCAviator.com

Post by kevinfirth »

Tip: I made a mistake and bought this a/c from PCAviator.com because it was a few dollars cheaper. BIG mistake! Buy direct from A2A, as PCAviator.com are really rubbish - they haven't updated their pages with anything more than the C172 P3D4 version and multiple polite email requests have gone unanswered for a week. I now have no Cherokee (favourite airplane!) to fly in P3D4 :( Can A2A confirm they have made this update available to PCAviator.com please? Thanks K

xendoshi
Airman Basic

Re: A2A Cherokee P3D4 version from PCAviator.com

Post by xendoshi »

I understand I am in the same plane well almost! ha ha, all jokes aside, I have my PA-24 and the Connie from PCAviator and like you I have sent them 2 emails not even a reply
saying they got the email. . .

I think from now on I am going to stick to Simmarket or try justflight as they both where updated within 2 days of the update.

I too wish to know if they have gotten word of the update. I wish we could give the order numbers and have them transferred to the A2A store.
Live and learn.

I will also add, while it is a bummer, it has just been 1 week. For all we know its like only 4 employees that run the site.

scubaboy
Airman

Post by scubaboy »

I'll bet it's only one employee.

The Cherokee v4 is finally available from them!

What's annoying about it is that they put up the new v4 Alabeos & Carenados in one day from release.

kevinfirth
Airman

Post by kevinfirth »

scubaboy wrote:I'll bet it's only one employee.

The Cherokee v4 is finally available from them!

What's annoying about it is that they put up the new v4 Alabeos & Carenados in one day from release.
Thanks for the tip! downloading now but all future a2a purchases will be direct...GRR!

DeeJay
Airman

Post by DeeJay »

All I can say about that is, that I bought twice at PCAviator, and both times my Credit card was hacked immediately after my purchase! The first time I thought it was a bad coincidence. But last time I've changed my mind and I was sure I would never buy anything there anymore.

pressler
Senior Airman

Post by pressler »

I've ordered a bunch from PCAviator and never an issue. I've even got email replies on questions I've had....maybe they're on vacation

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”