Landing Lights in v4

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Kilstorm
Technical Sergeant

Landing Lights in v4

Post by Kilstorm »

With P3Dv4 and its dynamic lighting, will we still need the custom landing lights that was a problem with click spots for some users? I noticed that on the C172 which I have in v3 and v4 I still have that option but since the Control Panel is doing for both I'm guessing you still need that option for v3. Can someone from A2A take a moment to comment on this issue and what us end user might expect about this topic as I feel it might make many of us users happy to know that with v4 and its new lighting we could get the benefit of 3d lighting without the worry of loosing click spots. Or is the A2A custom lighting better than the dynamic lighting and one still needs a choice?
i9-13900K O/C | ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | 32GB DDR5 6000MHz Kingston FURY | RTX 4090 24GB | 2x SSD M.2 (2TB Samsung 990 PRO) 1x SSD (4TB Samsung 870 EVO) | Windows 11 Home | H20: HydroLux PRO:HardLine Tubing| 1000w PSU

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: Landing Lights in v4

Post by AKar »

I don't think the clickspots were ever an issue in P3D, at least since v2. :)

-Esa

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Kilstorm wrote:With P3Dv4 and its dynamic lighting, will we still need the custom landing lights that was a problem with click spots for some users? I noticed that on the C172 which I have in v3 and v4 I still have that option but since the Control Panel is doing for both I'm guessing you still need that option for v3. Can someone from A2A take a moment to comment on this issue and what us end user might expect about this topic as I feel it might make many of us users happy to know that with v4 and its new lighting we could get the benefit of 3d lighting without the worry of loosing click spots. Or is the A2A custom lighting better than the dynamic lighting and one still needs a choice?
I dont think the option exists for v4 aircraft. Which would tend to suggest it's not needed!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Not needed for P3Dv4

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”