Accu-Feel for P3Dv4 is coming...

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Accu-Feel for P3Dv4 is coming...

Post by Scott - A2A »

I'm seeing a lot of requests for Accu-Feel for P3Dv4, and just wanted to make this post so everyone knows we're working on it and it will be released in the near future. We just need to get the main GA planes out, and then give Accu-Feel a thorough test with V4, especially making sure the water physics translate correctly. We can't give an accurate date when it will be released, but we'll keep you posted.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

trindade
Staff Sergeant

Re: Accu-Feel for P3Dv4 is coming...

Post by trindade »

Thanks for the update Scott.

Cheers

Neon
Technical Sergeant

Post by Neon »

Scott,

If we bought planes in FSX, will they be compatible with P3D v4? If so, do I have to rebuy them again?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Neon wrote:Scott,

If we bought planes in FSX, will they be compatible with P3D v4? If so, do I have to rebuy them again?

We offer point-of-sale bundles in our store in the same way you can buy bundled goods commonly offered in other retail outlets. We can’t offer long term P3D discounts because it is a new platform that is constantly changing.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:
Neon wrote:Scott,

We offer point-of-sale bundles in our store in the same way you can buy bundled goods commonly offered in other retail outlets. We can’t offer long term P3D discounts because it is a new platform that is constantly changing.

thanks,
Lewis
Translation....

If they are for FSX, then no. Also yes, you will have to buy them again for P3D, after they have been converted.

mavrocket
Airman Basic

Post by mavrocket »

This is great news! Thanks Scott.

chewit
Airman First Class

Post by chewit »

What's Great about it?!. You buy for FSX you buy for P3dv1/2/3 and you buy again for P4dv4 Are we being taken for a ride here ?!. :roll:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

chewit wrote:What's Great about it?!. You buy for FSX you buy for P3dv1/2/3 and you buy again for P4dv4 Are we being taken for a ride here ?!. :roll:
Accu-feel has never been a P3D product.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

chewit wrote:What's Great about it?!. You buy for FSX you buy for P3dv1/2/3 and you buy again for P4dv4 Are we being taken for a ride here ?!. :roll:
The question I answered was regarding FSX specific aircraft. The current P3D fleet, for v1,2,3 are being updated to work with P3D v4, which will be available as free upgrades to anyone who bought them previously.

All FSX specific aircraft, mainly the older war-birds, were never intended for P3D. It is only mere chance that most of them seem to run in P3D. But now, it seems that they will eventually be converted into official P3D v4 products. I for one am extremely happy with that and will be re-buying my favourites for v4.

Accu-feel, as Lewis states, is for FSX and was never intended for P3D. The fact that some have been able to "make it work" in P3D is purely happenstance.

Cheers
Steve.

alexbrundle
Airman Basic

Post by alexbrundle »

thank you

CrownCityMisfit
Senior Airman

Post by CrownCityMisfit »

Great news. Be happy to buy this again for P3Dv4. Haven't used it since I left FSX.
10900k | 3090 | Win10 | C4D | Adobe Suite | Cinema 4D | Unity
MSFS |The Skypark | Orbx | Milviz | PMDG | anxiously waiting for A2A
Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | CH Pro Pedals |Stream Deck XL

teohalfen
Airman Basic

Post by teohalfen »

What great news! P3D without Accu-feel is not the same... Accu-feel is one of those "mandatory" addons. Thanks

Gypsy Pilot
Airman Basic

Post by Gypsy Pilot »

Scott - A2A wrote:I'm seeing a lot of requests for Accu-Feel for P3Dv4, and just wanted to make this post so everyone knows we're working on it and it will be released in the near future. We just need to get the main GA planes out, and then give Accu-Feel a thorough test with V4, especially making sure the water physics translate correctly. We can't give an accurate date when it will be released, but we'll keep you posted.

Scott.
As a Bush Pilot who loves flying float planes because of the freedom they give, this is great news.
I will gladly pay for the V4 version of Accu-Feel.
Flying without Accu-Feel is like taking a bath without soap, it can be done but the results aren't the same.

Dale

PS: Please add the Super Cub to your build list. It would be a bush pilots dream. Tundra Tires and Floats a must.

PaulBlythe
Airman Basic

Post by PaulBlythe »

Looking forward to getting Accu-Feel for P3Dv4 ... already use it unofficially with v3.4, and it's standard fare in Flight Sim World. Flying in P3Dv4 is a touch dull without Accu-Feel doing its thing.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

Nope. You can always use the product in the sim for which you purchased it. The license doesn't run out.

And if you use it in another sim, you purchased THAT, so what's the difference?

And then there is the increasing problem of v4 being purchased by people who have no place claiming compliance with the EULA, but fortunately they give themselves away very quickly. It's L-M being taken for a ride. :roll:

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”