Editable checklists

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Bazonka
Senior Airman

Editable checklists

Post by Bazonka »

Hey pilots!

I wondered if the checklists which come with the A2A aircrafts are editable in a way? If not this would be a nice feature.
Thank you!
i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - MSI RTX 2080 Super

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Re: Editable checklists

Post by Roadburner426 »

The in game ones in the Shift+2 window? Those to me look like some sort of textures that would be in the aircraft folder, and not the actual checklists that are in the FSX dropdown (which are editable). I poked around in the textures folders for the Comanche and didn't see any files for them. I am sure Lewis or one of them will be able to point you in the right direction. If they are textures you could edit them, but it would have to be with Photoshop or one of the freeware programs.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

Bazonka wrote:Hey pilots!

I wondered if the checklists which come with the A2A aircrafts are editable in a way? If not this would be a nice feature.
Thank you!
Why would you want to eat your checklists ? :D

Bazonka
Senior Airman

Post by Bazonka »

I also could not find any textures...

@dvm: Hmm, my english is not the best, but I dont think I wrote eatable :D
On the other hand, eatable checklists could be a idea for a business... Think of back country flying, when you strand deep in the middle of nowhere. I think one would be happy to have eatable checklists...
i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - MSI RTX 2080 Super

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

dvm
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by dvm »

My reply of course was tongue in cheek but truth be known when I first read your post that was my first thought for a second.. :oops: DAAAA! Remember birds can fly because they take themselves lightly. :D :D

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

I would love to edit the checklists.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”