With great sadness,... my Mother has passed.

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: With great sadness,... my Mother has passed.

Post by Oracle427 »

Alan,

This tribute brought tears to my eyes. I am very sorry for your loss. Please take care.

Dave
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

pressler
Senior Airman

Post by pressler »

What an awesome story and tribute to your mother! I send my heart felt condolences to you and your family. I know she is watching over you and you have your memories of her forevermore.

Robert

EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by EightyFiftyFive »

Thanks guys! Yeah I'll tell ya it sure is tough getting through this. Moments come and go and you feel like reaching out or talking but you can't because that person is gone so it's a very very empty feeling that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I just hope everyone who reads my post understands to keep a very good and loving relationship with their parents and allow them to be loved one hundred percent because anything less will destroy you. If you have a loving and sincere relationship with your parents then everything will be easier then if you didn't. My Mother and i were very close and understood each other and talked a lot so I was able to tell her things and wanted her to know the things that I wanted her to know before she left and she told me things too so I wasn't in the position telling myself after she left: *God if I just would of told her this or that* or *I wanted her to know this before she left but I haven't talked to her in a while on the phone* don't put yourselves in that position. Make up any damage before and keep talking to them all the time. It makes everyone more comfortable and will ease your pain.

I Love you Mom! :D

~A~
Some of my repaint work (screens only)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/121556714@N07/albums

EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

Since the 7th when all this happened I've only had about 12 hours of sleep and actually lost weight but I have more poundage to spare if u know what I mean but I cant imagine how bad it must feel if people hate or dislike each other or don't get along and one of those family members pass away. I don't know if I would be to handle that.

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

Sounds like what I went through when my grandfather passed over 14 years ago now. I think the worst part of that situation though was watching him waste away with lung cancer. He was a big burly strong man who work for the railroad for a time. Then after that for a few decades all the way up to his diagnosis he worked as a corrections officer with NY state. Its never good when people go, but I would rather go in my sleep or instantly than go through what he did. All you can really do now is make the arrangements and try to get the best sleep you can, and try to eat.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

Thanks RoadBurner426

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

I'm very sorry for your loss Alan!

Take care
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

aaadodger
Airman

Post by aaadodger »

Very sorry for your loss.Now is the time to remember all she taught to survive, thats how you keep her inside your heart forever. It hurts in fact it kind of burns right now i know. You will never get over it,do not even try.But with time you will deal with it . I am sure of that. She gave you strength and i am sure you learned how to us it,and when you do thank your Mother. i do not know you but i send you love an strength. God bless Alan. Lost mine 5 years ago. ( P.S. my name is Alan too,1 Mama's boy too another)

addman
Staff Sergeant

Post by addman »

So sorry for your loss EightyFiftyFive, my condolences. I lost my mother when I was 11, the feeling of loss can be unreal at times and you never quite get over it. However, all your memories are still there to comfort you. Good luck and God speed my friend.

/Andreas
Cheers!/Andreas

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

Very sorry to hear for your loss :(
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

stephan.cote.1
Staff Sergeant

Post by stephan.cote.1 »

You and your familly are in my thoughts.... Wonderfull tribute to a woman who seems to be well derserving recognitions. Thank you for the advice you included in here. It is well noted and much appreciated. I look at you as a caring son.

My condolences,
Stephan

EightyFiftyFive
Senior Master Sergeant

Thank you all for the kind words. It was especially very tough this past mother's day. God i miss her.
It will take a while to heal.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”