Old Italian Man

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Old Italian Man

Post by cflord »

An old Italian man who lived on the outskirts of Rimini, Italy, went to the local church for confession.

When the priest slid open the panel in the confessional, the man said: “Father, during World War II, a beautiful Jewish woman from our
neighborhood knocked urgently on my door and asked me to hide her from the Nazis. So I hid her in my attic".

The priest replied: “That was a wonderful thing you did, and you have no need to confess that".

“There is more to tell, Father. She started to repay me with sexual favors. This happened several times a week, and sometimes twice on Sundays.”

The priest said, “That was a long time ago and by doing what you did, you placed the two of you in great danger; but two people under those
circumstances can easily succumb to the weakness of the flesh. However, if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are indeed forgiven.”

"Thank you, Father. That’s a great load off my mind. I do have one more question.”

“And what is that?” asked the priest.

“Should I tell her the war is over?”

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic :D

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Old Italian Man

Post by Tug002 »

:lol: :lol: That was great :lol: :lol: Thank you for putting a smile on my face on such a bad day.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

PMJ
Airman Basic

Re: Old Italian Man

Post by PMJ »

That made me laugh! I needed that, thanks.

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”