Iblueyonder WOW!!

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Iblueyonder WOW!!

Post by n421nj »

Installed KACK and the free Heron's island. Wow!!! No impact on frames and combined with an A2A plane = total immersion. Heron's island is a unique sloped dirt strip that brings the A2A J3 into her glory. Well done if iblueyonder guys are on this forum.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

scottb613
Technical Sergeant

Re: Iblueyonder WOW!!

Post by scottb613 »

Hi Folks,

Yep - concur - Bill Womack is truly a master of his craft...

Now if only he could put "Helen" behind the lunch counter at KACK...

I think he's still working on improvements for KACK as well...

Stunning - truly...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

V1.01 messed up my textures. The whole black runway and building thing but turning the .bgl files to .off fixed it.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft

Tomesk
Senior Airman

Post by Tomesk »

Checkout Plum Island too. Nice midway point between Heron's nest and KACK.

I forget when Plum Island came out but it was the first scenery that truly blew me away and really upped the immersion factor. I think it was around the same time that ORBX PNW was being released.
ImageImage

cflord
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by cflord »

I can't remember when I bought Plum Island 2B2; but it was long before I got into the ORBX stuff and iblueyonder did not even exist at the time. Plum Island is my home airport/airfield and it is where my dad and his brothers learned to fly prior to WWII. in 2015 I took a trip back home to Plum Island with my sister and I swear it was like stepping right into Bill Womack's Plum Island flight sim scenery! I was totally amazed at how real the scenery was. I could almost smell that $100.00 hamburger cooking!. I fly between Bar Harbor, Heron's Nest, Plum Island, Nantucket, and Block Island all the time.

Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down!

Ret SMSgt Cliff Lord - C-130 Flight Engineer & Mechanic

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Oh plum island has been purchased awhile ago. Originally i couldnt get it to work with steam but now its up and running and is another favorite little strip.
Andrew

All Accusim Aircraft

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”