A Misunderstanding

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
sixgun
Senior Airman

A Misunderstanding

Post by sixgun »

A truck driver with a delivery of penguins bound for the zoo experienced a breakdown. While looking at the flat tire, a stranger approached asking if he could be of help. Looking at his watch the driver said, Yes you may help me by taking these penguins to the zoo a couple of blocks away. I must have them there before the zoo closes. They are trained and will follow and obey your commands. Here, take this money for your trouble. The stranger gladly accepted the offer and away he went with the penguins in tow.
A couple of hours later after changing the tire the driver continued on this way. Approaching the zoo he couldn't believe his eyes. There was the stranger and the penguins leaving the zoo. Pulling the truck over he jumped out and ran over to the stranger. What are you doing!, You were supposed to take them to the zoo.
I did replied the stranger, we had so much fun. Out of the money you gave me I have enough to take them to the movies !

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”