Whats that program that lets you see your fleet?

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Whats that program that lets you see your fleet?

Post by n421nj »

Whats that addon that lets you place your fleet at an airport and see it as static aircraft? So i can park all my a2a aircraft at one airport and see them in the sim.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

A-26Invader
Staff Sergeant

Re: Whats that program that lets you see your fleet?

Post by A-26Invader »

I think it is called where are my aircraft (WAMA).

http://secure.simmarket.com/lorby-si-wh ... -p3d.phtml
ImageImageImage

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

YES!!! Thats the one. I couldnt remember the name i was searching the forums for an hr. Does anyone have it? Does it impact frame rate?
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft

A-26Invader
Staff Sergeant

Post by A-26Invader »

It does impact frame rate a bit (for me that is) depending on how many airplanes you have set up on it but it is a good program for the price.
ImageImageImage

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

There is a thread about WAMA, it got moved down to the "Other Sim News" forum.

WAMA is, for me, still a quirky and sometimes frustrating addon to use. Some days it works exactly as advertised. Other days the program seems to fight me tooth and nail until one of us submits -- I don't know why. Nobody else seems to experiencing hiccups though.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

The planes id want to see is the a2a accusim fleet, just flight r44, dodosim 206, and maybe the alabeo r66. Hopefully that doesnt impact frames too much. I can choose what planes to show right?
Andrew

All Accusim Aircraft

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Yes you can choose any plane in your FSX collection, and multiple liveries of each for that matter. You basically save the location of each within the WAMA program. If WAMA is running, the saved aircraft appear as objects. If WAMA is not running, they do not appear -- in other words, WAMA isn't a scenery tool per se.

For my initial experiment I lined up six different A2A WoP3 Thunderbolts and two WoP2 B-17Gs at an empty airport. I later flew one of those P-47s to the airport across town and parked it there. I saved P-51D next the P-47 at the second airport, then later flew it across the state and back before parking it at the first airport next to a B-17.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”