Next GA Plane

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
joespeed52
Senior Airman

Re: Next GA Plane

Post by joespeed52 »

At this point, I really wouldn't mind at all any twin airplane. As long as it's got two engines and a wing, and can fly me and 3-5 of my friends from here to there in a matter of time, I don't care.
Seminole would be good for training in, but a B58 or G58 even?! Or Seneca of some sort. (Or an older piper twin... Apache, anyone?) Maybe the Aerostar too?
Comanche, 172, 182, PA-28, Civ/Mil Mustang, T-6, COTS L049, P-40, Spitfire, V35, and Mighty B-17.
2000+ Hours FSX:SE

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Twin: Cessna 310D, E, or F.
Single: Cessna 185.

Willing to send deposit up front.

Seeya
ATB

scottb613
Technical Sergeant

Post by scottb613 »

Hi Folks,

Love speculating - I would think any real modern twins are not likely because they would require some type of glass panel - and to get a properly working glass panel would require as much if not more development than the entire aircraft... It's a frontier a2a has yet to broach...

The most likely would have to be either the Seminole or the Aerostar - personally I'm hoping for the Aerostar... The Seminole has been done before and despite the bias around here - it was relatively well received by the community at large... LOL - if you actually own the plane it seems that would be the easiest to model...

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

I don't mind what twin is released, so long as it is the next release. I hate glass instruments though, so I hope it will have a nice panel full of round dials. I just hope that it's released this year, as it's been too long between releases that have really lit my fire. The Comanche was the last one to do so. I understand the need to make existing products compatible with 64bit sims, but I'm one of those who won't be buying such a sim for a while as I would need a new PC first, which I can't afford for a year at least. So I'm hoping that work continues on the GA twin along side of the conversions of existing planes.

Cheers,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

patful
Master Sergeant

Post by patful »

All the Plaaaaanesssss will be here Monday?

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:https://imgflip.com/i/1xjnqo

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I no understand, Meester Fawlty. :lol:

Cheers,
Mke
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”