Next GA Plane

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
DatDudeMIC
Senior Airman

Next GA Plane

Post by DatDudeMIC »

Does anyone have any idea of the next GA Aircraft?
Keep The Blue Side Up,

Micah H.

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Next GA Plane

Post by pilottj »

:mrgreen:

No one knows for sure, you are welcome to join the guessing game. 'Logical' guessing would suggest a Piper Seminole, but betting on A2A releases is a sure way to loose money, because no matter how logical the next release might seem, A2A has been known to completely surprise us...pleasantly of course.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Katana1000
Senior Airman

Post by Katana1000 »

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

I was watching newest video from steveo1kinevo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75AqU6eIx7w[/youtube]

and it struck me, what if an AccuSimmed Blimp. Hahaha. :mrgreen:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

1SgtMajor
Staff Sergeant

Post by 1SgtMajor »

LZ-WIL wrote:Hi,

and it struck me, what if an AccuSimmed Blimp. Hahaha. :mrgreen:

Cheerz,
Will
Now THAT would be an achievement indeed!!!!

For us old guys.......Bill Lyons is the only one I know that made a successful version of a blimp. (The Graf Zeppelin LZ-127) I think it was for FS 2009...Perhaps!!

Wonderful Airship and I spent many, MANY hours flying that thing.....it was extremely addicting to float so gracefully over the countryside.

When I was a young Marine, I had the pleasure of being stationed at MCAS(H) Tustin where to this day are two blimp hangers. (Largest Non-Supported Wooden structures in the world, as I recall) Around 1974/75 they were placed on the register as National Landmarks and yes....I was standing in formation at the dedication ceremony. The West Coast Goodyear team used to service the Blimp in our hangers....and occasionally would give rides. Unfortunately I missed out on that opportunity......but it was amazing to see how small the blimp looked inside our hanger. Seems you could have easily placed about 4 or more blimps inside. Amazing!!

Anyway......I too would dream of an Accusim version.....however, I suspect it will be very much the same as me wishing for an Accusim helicopter someday. Oh well....it's always fun to dream.

Thanks for the cool video!!!!

Cheers,

EDIT: Oops.....correction (Sorry....getting old)......It was MCAS(H) Santa Ana.............IN Tustin, CA. (smile)
Steve R.
SgtMajor, USMC (Retired)

ImageImageImage

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Post by LZ-WIL »

pilottj wrote: No one knows for sure, you are welcome to join the guessing game. 'Logical' guessing would suggest a Piper Seminole, but betting on A2A releases is a sure way to loose money, because no matter how logical the next release might seem, A2A has been known to completely surprise us...pleasantly of course.

Cheers
TJ
Hi,

I agree, A2A may really surprise us by releasing a jet aircraft for example, before the twin. I have seen F4 unfinished model videos in the past,
or it might be the T-33 they have mentioned on FlightSimCon 2016. :wink:

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Post by Killratio »

Ok..this is it...but PLEASE don't tell anybody :wink: :wink:

<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

Brendan
Airman First Class

Post by Brendan »

I'm really hoping for a 152 sometime. I'd love an accu-simmed version of my favorite Cessna
Blue skies and calm winds,

SPC Brendan Baker
15D10 Helicopter Powertrain Repairer
Co D(-) 1/106th Aviation Regiment Decatur, Illinois
Illinois Army National Guard

DatDudeMIC
Senior Airman

Post by DatDudeMIC »

To be honest I'd like to see either a SR22 or the good old C152. Carenado did a ok job at recreating these, but nothing beats Accu-Sim
Keep The Blue Side Up,

Micah H.

greasysidedown
Senior Airman

Post by greasysidedown »

Perhaps a Piper Tomahawk?

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Post by DHenriques_ »

Killratio wrote:Ok..this is it...but PLEASE don't tell anybody :wink: :wink:

I actually met the guy who owned this thing. I THINK this is the one! LOL Robert Cummings, the movie actor owned it at one time.
D

mark767
Airman

Post by mark767 »

We need a nice twin.....and I think the Baron is the way to go.....just not a glass cockpit, nice steam gauges and we can fit in the GTN750 as needed.

cristi.neagu
Staff Sergeant

Post by cristi.neagu »

I would really like to see a Seminole from A2A, but considering the two videos on their YouTube channel featuring an Aerostar 600, i think that's a more probable candidate. But it's not a very good looking plane, if you ask me. A turbocharged Seminole or Baron would be amazing, but at this point i would take any turbocharged GA plane from them.

PS: Yes, i know this is an old thread, but i think it's time to ask the question again. A2A is being very quiet on this subject for quite a while now (unless i missed anything). Something big is brewing.

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

I think you are right.

Cheers Chris

CrownCityMisfit
Senior Airman

Post by CrownCityMisfit »

cristi.neagu wrote:I would really like to see a Seminole from A2A,
I think that is in line with the vast majority of users here. I assume A2A is getting the message loud and clear, which is great. Still, it's up to them.

An A2A twin will complete my sim.
10900k | 3090 | Win10 | C4D | Adobe Suite | Cinema 4D | Unity
MSFS |The Skypark | Orbx | Milviz | PMDG | anxiously waiting for A2A
Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | CH Pro Pedals |Stream Deck XL

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”