New Project Announcement Date

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
new reply
Jetguy06
Airman First Class

New Project Announcement Date

Post by Jetguy06 »

I'm just wondering if we can expect the announcement for the new aircraft at Flightsimcon this year, considering the Comanche and Connie were both announced there?

Personally, I'm hoping for a Stearman, since it would fit as a warbird trainer primarily before the T-6, or an F4F Wildcat, especially since watching Kermit Weeks' Kermie Cam of the Wildcat. The sound of the idling Wildcat engine gets my blood boiling every time!

A GA twin is long overdue, but there's a great aviation quote that applies very well to my opinion of a twin:

"When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash."

That being said, an accusimmed GA twin is, in all seriousness, LONG overdue, and I wouldn't complain for a second if a twin is the next airplane.

I'm just curious as to when it will be announced so I can keep my eye out for the video. Thanks!!
"The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward... and wish." -Unknown

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”